2H Heavy blunt
    2H axes
    One handed axes
    One handed blunt (including warhammer)

-Minimum stab windup lowered to .45

-Dodge attack lockout removed

-Maul replaced with my big daddy wrath hammer skin

• @CRUSHED:

not sure about removing dodge, i wanted to remove dodge and parry first so you have to either parry or dodge but not both and get away

Too lazy to read 15 pages so I’ll post this at the end even if you’ve resolved it.
    Don’t copy the whole code if you don’t want to enable dodge while sprinting and crouching. It should be in the MercsPawn.uc or whatever you use.
    StateVariables.bIsParrying==true <––this is the magic. With this you can’t dodge during active parry.

function bool StartDodge(int direction)
    {
        local byte WeaponId;
        OnActionInitiated(EACT_Dodge);
    //here's the magic mayne
        if ( StateVariables.bIsParrying==true || (Physics != PHYS_Walking && Physics != PHYS_Falling) || PawnState == ESTATE_FROZEN || PawnState == ESTATE_DODGE )
        {
            return false;
        }
    //I changed stuff here so you can dodge while sprinting.
        if( StateVariables.bCanDodge && !StateVariables.bDodgeDebuffActive && PawnFamily.bCanDodge && AOCWeapon(Weapon).bCanDodge && Velocity.Z ~= 0.0 )
        {
            if (!HasEnoughStamina(PawnFamily.iDodgeCost))
            {
                PlayLowStaminaGrunt();
                OnActionFailed(EACT_Dodge);
                return false;
            }

if (Weapon.Class == PrimaryWeapon)
            {
                WeaponId = 0;
            }
            else if (Weapon.Class == SecondaryWeapon)
            {
                WeaponId = 1;
            }
            else if (Weapon.Class == TertiaryWeapon)
            {
                WeaponId = 2;
            }
            else
            {
                WeaponId = 3;
            }

DodgeSM.StartDodgeSM(direction, WeaponId);

if (WorldInfo.NetMode != NM_Standalone)
            {
                ServerStartDodge(direction, WeaponId);
            }

OnActionSucceeded(EACT_Dodge);
            return true;
        }
        return false;
    }

• @CRUSHED:

UPDATE IS OUT
    -Maul replaced with my big daddy wrath hammer skin

oh man im okay with this

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Mod

With this you can’t dodge during active parry.

:(

• can confirm maul lmbs still viable

• Would it be possible to carry over the projectile parrying from DW? Only redeemable feature of that game.

• @Le:

Would it be possible to carry over the projectile parrying from DW? Only redeemable feature of that game.

Yeah it’d be possible, not sure how much work it’d take though or in what way the projectiles are handled differently in DW. It can be as simple as 1-2 functions to changing shit in several files.

I’m more surprised that Crushed didn’t implement Nabsters ffaduel mode tbh.

• mercs 1.5 is out

-handlehit tracers increased on knight swords

• Crush will you buff LS in your mod? What you think about range buff together with the damage buff?

• i dont think LS needs more range, it just needs better HTK

• Stoneshill King heal regen not x2 faster when??

• Mod

@Vanguard:

Crush will you buff LS in your mod? What you think about range buff together with the damage buff?

This is a WIP. Tempest + crush + balance people are discussing ways to make all weapons viable. Currently, for instance, the sow is probably the best knight weapon right now, but instead of nerfing it the idea is to make all the knight weapons either equal in power level or close to it with an additional ability. Same thing with the MAA broadsword.

• So basically make every weapon 2shot everything.

• @Xylvion:

So basically make every weapon 2shot everything.

thats what all viable weapons do anyway

• Mod

@zombojoe:

thats what all viable weapons do anyway

Pretty much. Last I heard they’re trying to do it in a way that makes weapon selection important and not just making all weapons good against every class. FMace for instance is supposed to get a buff to make body + headshot overheads kill a knight but have a garbage stab and be very weak against maa.

• I tried the mod for the first time today, and boy, what a nice refreshing gameplay ! I was skeptical about FHF, but the idea is really good. Gamblers will cry. But this doesn’t balance weapons. Balancing is even more needed now. For example, messer is automatically nerfed with FHF, but SoW is so much better now. Claymore is even more ridiculous. Balancing is going to be really tricky imo. And I think charge should be reworked, not totally removed. At least, stab charges could stay in the game.