New Noobs

• Hiya guys iv seen this game around for a long time and over the free weekend i took advantage of the deal and brought it on steam, here is my first video of me being a total noob, but I’m getting better. i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pnxtrYzJJ0

Feel free to add me as a friend and lets play together.
    I have a few Team Speak Address’s we can use to chat.

• we clashed briefly on Drunken Bazaar, before I disengaged to get a pesky archer :P

• Welcome to the community! If you stick with us, maybe one day you can join the 3lit3 club of 1k hour n3rd clan @$%tts :) lmao all jokes aside. every one starts off pretty sloppy, just keep practicing. The game has a high skill ceiling and requires a special kind of patience and attention to be aware of enemies attacks, feints ETC. footwork is also a thing.

• Well… I gave it a thumbs up tbh. These videos are always refreshing to see imo. Plus that accent is grand aye.

• protip
    norse sword sacrifices slash damage for faster stab attacks, also knights resist slash damage
    enter the poketrix

@loin:

Well… I gave it a thumbs up tbh. These videos are always refreshing to see imo. Plus that accent is grand aye.

aye

• @MrGrumps:

protip
    norse sword sacrifices slash damage for better stab damage, also knights resist slash damage

Wut? it’s got the same stab damage as broad. Flachion got lower, but it’s got chop damage on it’s other attacks, same as the axes, so the overhead easily 3hits knights to the torso. Norse is just a faster, shorter and weaker broad which would be a totally useless weapon if it wasn’t for the broad nerf.

• @Xylvion:

Wut? it’s got the same stab damage as broad. Flachion got lower, but it’s got chop damage on it’s other attacks, same as the axes, so the overhead easily 3hits knights to the torso. Norse is just a faster, shorter and weaker broad which would be a totally useless weapon if it wasn’t for the broad nerf.

Really? I always felt the norsesword’s stabs are far deadlier than the broadsword’s.
    Guess it’s the speed difference that makes it dangerous.

In any case norse sword is still a poker while broadsword is a good weapon overall
    Edited my post to fix this misconception

• yeah ever since the broadsword nerf, before that BS stabs were as fast and longer than the NS ones.

• @Xylvion:

same stab damage as broad. Flachion got lower, but it’s got chop damage on it’s other attacks, same as the axes

Noob question - where can I find this detailed information? Or is it experience only? In-Game only shows Damage, Speed and Reach.

• @Rinimand:

Noob question - where can I find this detailed information? Or is it experience only? In-Game only shows Damage, Speed and Reach.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCaqK9JaJDIdEo3NDJKWkk5SVhRY2tEYjBLSk1xbWc
    Enjoy

• @MrGrumps - Thanks. Drooling over statistics … just in time for Christmas too!