Inconsistency Video

• http://youtu.be/9FUh7T_boks

Just showing the current state of Chivalry. Recording time: 1-2h
    All players had good pings (except the last guy, he has probably overclocked his GPU or smth). Recorded mostly on 24p, maybe some 32p servers.

I know that those map collision fails are the engine’s fault and can be fixed by the mappers. Nevertheless, it’s annoying.

Music is “Ky Wild - Holy Water Sprinkler”

PART II
    http://youtu.be/vp0eVZwGXZQ

Fast-paced glitch montage with 140fov.

• That guy at the end was cheating, lag doesn’t let you walk or attack super fast.

• The last guy was just plain ol’ speedhacker.

The admin was idiot in that case, desyncs don’t make you faster.

• Mod

gross. I see this shit all the time

• Git gud dude, no inconsistency here.

• UGH Fisheye FOV of fail, made me sick watching it. Desyncs can also be very ping related. If someone has shitty unstable internet you will see that every time they swing their ping will jump by tens of points in ping but when they are just running around they are fine. This could also be because they have a shitty slow computer as well.

• looking forward to chivalry: inconsistency video 2
    :D

• good ol chivalry

• That idle spear riposte LMB makes me so mad, especially with all of those brandifucks who love to spam their stupidly damaging slashes with it.

• @zombojoe:

good ol chivalry

Another classic gameplay video eh?

• It’s only annoying when 3rd person players use it imo, they can position themselves so the slash starts inside you while they still see you, because third person got those kind of advantages. Even with 140 fov 1st person I wouldn’t see the enemy if I placed myself like that which would put me at a disadvantage.

• Since we’re on inconsistency video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXKWvronIWQ

About 2 hours recording too.

• @LaPoutre:

Since we’re on inconsistency video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXKWvronIWQ

About 2 hours recording too.

Why tick the box that makes it so the video only plays on monetized platforms?

• @lemonater47:

Why tick the box that makes it so the video only plays on monetized platforms?

Hum. I selected all platforms. It’s possible YouTube changed it because of copyrighted audio…

• You can even see nere type in the chat in your video that you posted in his topic, crazy stuff going on.

• @Xylvion:

You can even see nere type in the chat in your video that you posted in his topic, crazy stuff going on.

Wow didn’t see that

• @LaPoutre:

Hum. I selected all platforms. It’s possible YouTube changed it because of copyrighted audio…

I see I should of checked the description.

You’re an un-partnered channel with no prior infringements. Rather than take down your video and/or give you a strike the music owners instead take ownership of your video, stick ads on it and profit that way. And YouTube takes a little skim off the top. If you call 45% a little skim. And of course to maximise profits they make it so it can only be played on computers which is where the ads are shown. If you complain about them making money from your video they could always just take it down.

• @lemonater47:

I see I should of checked the description.

You’re an un-partnered channel with no prior infringements. Rather than take down your video and/or give you a strike the music owners instead take ownership of your video, stick ads on it and profit that way. And YouTube takes a little skim off the top. If you call 45% a little skim. And of course to maximise profits they make it so it can only be played on computers which is where the ads are shown. If you complain about them making money from your video they could always just take it down.

Well I couldn’t watch the movie without using a proxy. Anyway, his video’s quality isn’t decreased by youtube because of his settings/partnership, unlike mine. :(

• @INerevar:

Well I couldn’t watch the movie without using a proxy. Anyway, his video’s quality isn’t decreased by youtube because of his settings/partnership, unlike mine. :(

You get your resolution nerfed by youtube ? Oo

• @LaPoutre:

You get your resolution nerfed by youtube ? Oo

Not the resolution but the bitrate.

• That’s just youtube re-encoding the video. If you want to preserve the original quality, you have to upload it to somewhere else.

The perils of being the world’s most popular video site, they have to re-encode everything to keep reasonable video sizes.