Saving customization with multi Steam users

• There are two steam accounts on my PC that share games. If someone plays Chivalry on one of them the other accounts customization gets messed up. Is there any way to fix this? If not how would I save my customization to were I could reload it if the other user logs in and plays Chivalry? Thanks

• Have a different documents folder.

• So I saved the udk customization folder so I could just copy paste it when the other user logs in but for some reason on the 2nd account the other user’s customization won’t save for Knight or Maa. Archer and Vanguard work but if they edit their Knight or Maa the customization resets to the original account once they exit the customization screen. Any idea why this is happening or is this just a common glitch if you have two users sharing Chivalry on the same PC?

• @Dog:

So I saved the udk customization folder so I could just copy paste it when the other user logs in but for some reason on the 2nd account the other user’s customization won’t save for Knight or Maa. Archer and Vanguard work but if they edit their Knight or Maa the customization resets to the original account once they exit the customization screen. Any idea why this is happening or is this just a common glitch if you have two users sharing Chivalry on the same PC?

I had this happen on the free weekend after I deleted my customization ini. I decided I wanted my customization settings restored and pasted my backed up file into the directory and it wouldn’t recognise my knight or maa settings (they appeared correct in the customization menu). but it was only happening on one server and eventually it sorted itself out. no idea why it’s just knight/maa.

• So I seem to have figured out a solution for anyone else having a similar issue. I just had to have the alternate user edit their customs on the main steam account that the game was originally bought on. Then I saved that UDK customization file so the other user could just copy and paste it when they log into their account. Hopefully that makes sense….

One more questions. If I bought skins on my account and then was able to share the game with another user on my PC shouldn’t there also be a way to share those skins? Strictly on one PC with a shared user of the original account. Any help on how to make this work? No luck so far :(