Coming to consoles

• is this game coming to consoles or is it going to stay as a pc exclusive? cause i only play games on console i don’t have a good pc .
    btw this game look like so much fun i wish i could play it :x

• No go away.

• @FoeHammer:

No go away.

fk u trying to act cool lol fking ukid get ur pc and a fck ur face withur on dick kid

• @vidals:

@FoeHammer:

No go away.

fk u trying to act cool lol fking ukid get ur pc and a fck ur face withur on dick kid

LOL and thats why you should stick to consols.

• @nyuyu:

@vidals:

@FoeHammer:

No go away.

what now all u pc games should stay on u fking pc i came here and ask a ncie fking question and look at the immature answer i got …… and yes i mad “brah” a fking simple no was so hard kid?

• @nyuyu:

@vidals:

@FoeHammer:

No go away.

LOL dude thats hilarious. And second of all im not a kid LOL… fk u LOL What are you 12?

• Console ports are expensive, but if the game does exceedingly well I think it would play very nicely on a console.

Anyway, this thread got really negative really quickly, so I’m going to lock it and hand out a few warnings, because this is really no way to behave guys.