This game is impossible to get into

• 4/30 in a game where I’m not playing in an official low-rank server. Official low-rank servers are always full. So for the money I paid for this game, all I’m getting is a constant dying streak. Why isn’t there a matchmaking system or something? Just non-stop die die die die. If my crosshair turns red I feel like I just discovered the f*ing cure of cancer. People are impossible to damage, and I can’t even block their shit. If I do block and try to counterattack they immediately recover, if they block my blow they just berserk on me and I blow up immediately.

I’m pissed off, frustrated and I know I’m just gonna get sarcastic laughters in the face but I really really feel bad right now. I’m already rank 13, so it’s not like I just sat down. It’s not like I just started gaming either. This is a prison game: Once you are in, you have to stay, but the bigboys will just keep banging you from behind, and the sole purpose for you being here is to wank thier e-penises and make their day by giving them a 0 7 score.

I hate everybody.

• The game has been out for two years and there’s not enough people for matchmaking (too bad for both parties, newb and PGM l33tz0rs) :(
    Liked the last part of your post though

• Add ~Cyanide the Prescient~.C on Steam and I can teach you the basic’s of gittin’-gud.

Basically it’s knowing fundamental + Experience.

It doesn’t wank anyone’s epenis when they kill a rank 13. I usually feel bad. How many hours do you have in the game? If you’re playing anyone over rank 40, they’ve got hundreds of hours. 50’s? Thousands. So there’s your skill cieling.

Hard game is hard.

• Don’t feel bad bud, we’ve all been there. I’ll teach you some stuff too if you want, pm me your steamid.

• The official low rank servers only appear to be full, try to join one, and be amazed if you find more then 18 players on any server at peak-time… they improperly show 32/32 … while it in reality can be as low as 3/3 as I had earlier today on a 32/32 1-15 server. we just had to map vote to team battle and FFA maps, later on some more joined in on the fun.

• @Oy:

Don’t feel bad bud, we’ve all been there. I’ll teach you some stuff too if you want, pm me your steamid.

lol you said you don’t have the game installed - I assume you just play the forum.

• @Vajrajina:

4/30 in a game where I’m not playing in an official low-rank server. Official low-rank servers are always full. So for the money I paid for this game, all I’m getting is a constant dying streak. Why isn’t there a matchmaking system or something? Just non-stop die die die die. If my crosshair turns red I feel like I just discovered the f*ing cure of cancer. People are impossible to damage, and I can’t even block their shit. If I do block and try to counterattack they immediately recover, if they block my blow they just berserk on me and I blow up immediately.

I’m pissed off, frustrated and I know I’m just gonna get sarcastic laughters in the face but I really really feel bad right now. I’m already rank 13, so it’s not like I just sat down. It’s not like I just started gaming either. This is a prison game: Once you are in, you have to stay, but the bigboys will just keep banging you from behind, and the sole purpose for you being here is to wank thier e-penises and make their day by giving them a 0 7 score.

I hate everybody.

Low rank are not always full - be patient.

Actually I find on the regular servers most of the professional players have left and it is left with maybe a couple of pro and mostly average players.

Play in 3rd person, it is 5 times easier in team objective games once you get the hang of blocking and you can do a lot more kiting and sudden movements that are harder in first person.

Maybe play crypt horde for a while - it is good at training your distances to dodge blows (from 15 attackers) and hitting back only to escape again.

Finally as others say - find a training partner, there should be many very bored clannies around now - just say your name is Selena and provide a hot pic.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Low rank servers are quite toxic tbh, played in one earlier with a smurf.

• You’ll learn lad, being a beginner and being seal clubbed in a massive pvp game is something we all have to go through, in any pvp game for that matter. I had to get into this game alone and only rely on learning from dying lots and learning from mistakes.

I’ll list some advice for you:
    1. Be persistent. Don’t give up on the first few deaths and first few bad matches, there’s a good amount of people on this game that still play for fun and enjoy having fair sporting matches.

2. Learn your weapon, different weapons have different damage types, different classes have different weaknesses, and all classes can kill all classes with the weapons they’re given. If you need advice on this, just ask.

3. Learn from the bots. Bots in this game are stupid and easily fooled but they’re still the same classes everyone uses with the same weapons all those classes have, sometimes they can be considered better than players as they have aim-bots and proximity detection, use them to learn about your weapon and learn about your class. Go into a 24 bot FFA on the map Arena if you wanna have mass carnage all around.

4. Learn fast or die trying. Sometimes you have to jump right into the lion’s den to learn about yourself and your weapon and how both will save you from the situation you put yourself in.

5. Make light of a situation. If you’re just being bitter, salty, vinegary about the situation you won’t be happy when you are successful; make light of your deaths, be it screaming randomly hilarious stuff or making hilarious movie quotes, you’re happy about dying, and once you’re successful, you’ll be happy about it, then maybe your enemy will say something like “gf” or “gg” and then you’re both happy about it and you’ve humbled your enemy into respecting your skill.

5. Develop your own fighting style. Don’t take advice from draggers or LMB spammers, develop your own way of fighting that is good for you and bad for your enemy. You’ll be more comfortable and once you perfect it, your enemy won’t be able to figure it out.

6 and most importantly. Take breaks and be diverse with your gameplay. This game will swiftly become CoD of Duty for you if you don’t take breaks to play other games introduce a little diversity to your own gameplay. Change weapons, change classes, change your character look, change yourself. The only people that use the same weapons and class looks over and over and over again are the teabagging, noob hating, golden armor flashing douche bags that everyone hates.

Keep at it, and if you need advice just ask!

• @Vajrajina:

This is a prison game: Once you are in, you have to stay, but the bigboys will just keep banging you from behind, and the sole purpose for you being here is to wank thier e-penises and make their day by giving them a 0 7 score.

The funny thing is, these arent even the big boys. On pubs you mostly meet the small fishes that blow themself up like blowfishes to look scary but the really scary things you only meet in the private servers.

It might be frustrating at first but this is the best part about the game, without it, noone would play chivalry anymore, or just very few people.

• @CRUSHED:

The funny thing is, these arent even the big boys. On pubs you mostly meet the small fishes that blow themself up like blowfishes to look scary but the really scary things you only meet in the private servers.

What about those who play both?

I see a lot of comp players on my friends list pubbing regularly. It’s not like seeing them in official TO or LTS servers is a rare sight or anything.

• well ofcourse you will still see them on pubs but rarely ;) theres people who only pub and are like rank 50+

theres also “pubber clans” who dont play comp often

• Duel more man, ask someone to practice with you things like parry/riposte, feinting, drags and b0ckswings. Once you start to understand how and why you are dying, things will get better for you. At rank 13 you have little experience man, this game takes some time to git gud. When I was at rank 13 feinting was what I did the most, really effective lol

I believe Chivalry is like Quake, but Quake is way harder. Both **** noobs big time. Quake at least has a decent tutorial, Chivalry really lacks in this area imo

• i played this game for thousands of hours and still get rekt erry day

• Man, I’m level 33, I still suck.
    My only advice is to not play on noob servers, they just set people up for failure.

• @CRUSHED:

well ofcourse you will still see them on pubs but rarely ;) theres people who only pub and are like rank 50+

theres also “pubber clans” who dont play comp often

the pubber clans are the worst, they just stack one side and ruin every match

• This game has a very high skill ceiling and not enough players/servers for an efficient matchmaking system. Your best chance would be to get someone to teach you the fundamental skills, and from there you can at least have a chance of beating higher level players.

• @zombojoe:

the pubber clans are the worst, they just stack one side and ruin every match

It’s more fun when they stack then lose because they’re so bad.