This game is impossible to get into

• @Xylvion:

It’s more fun when they stack then lose because they’re so bad.

thats what i meant by ruin

• Just letting you know that I’m still here, I just got disenhartened for a while, but I will be back soon!

• Edit your video settings until you get 60 fps.

• I like to shoot people in the knees and then gloat about it. Is that wrong?

• @BillDoor:

I like to shoot people in the knees and then gloat about it. Is that wrong?

Sounds like the average archer.

• Choose your moments and be aware of the enemies around you. Once you learn how to parry and riposte it gets much easier, you will wreck the common scrub. Try the norse sword. Just parry their shit and riposte stab them. Btw you’d be surprised how far to the left/right you have to parry to block some swings.

• Same problem: I’m an under-average duelist in DW, but here I get owned by anyone. Some ppl just camp me to get more freefrags (they ignore all others and rush for me whenever they see me)

• @Zak:

Some ppl just camp me to get more freefrags (they ignore all others and rush for me whenever they see me)

Maybe they just have a crush on you.

• @Zak:

they ignore all others and rush for me whenever they see me

It’s weird how they do that. I felt like I got targeted all the time. When I hit rank 30 and put on my silver helms, it stopped. I guess a slightly stronger target isn’t worth it.
    On that note, how come high ranks want kills so much? The rich can’t get richer (Or something like that). If you already have a rank 100 billion helm, you can stop picking on sucky players. Everyone above rank 50 should be fist only to make it fair.

• When I copied a certain player’s customisation I got targeted so much lol. Even though there were 3 people who all looked exactly the same running around.

• Level 60 is a pink helm.

• @lemonater47:

When I copied a certain player’s customisation I got targeted so much lol. Even though there were 3 people who all looked exactly the same running around.

It’s amazing what a different customization / nick can achieve. It really shows how deep and personal combat in Chivalry is when people get to know one another.

My custom matched one of the top players in some other sv which was totally accidental and ppl would be scared shitless of me. It only worked for a few days until they literally saw through my disguise.

• @Skindiacus:

It’s weird how they do that. I felt like I got targeted all the time. When I hit rank 30 and put on my silver helms, it stopped. I guess a slightly stronger target isn’t worth it.
    On that note, how come high ranks want kills so much? The rich can’t get richer (Or something like that). If you already have a rank 100 billion helm, you can stop picking on sucky players. Everyone above rank 50 should be fist only to make it fair.

I’ve found it to be the complete opposite. I wear the default veteran helms purely so I look like an average joe, black/gold helms are magnets for arrows, and generally get targeted by more opponents in fights.

• @LTTLWLF:

I’ve found it to be the complete opposite. I wear the default veteran helms purely so I look like an average joe, black/gold helms are magnets for arrows, and generally get targeted by more opponents in fights.

I think it’s different from 29 to 30 than 39 to 40.
    Isn’t that fair though? If you’re better, isn’t it okay to get targeted? A good player pretending to be a bad player to avoid attention kind of seems like cheating to me.

• I usually use the helmet the suits the customization best, usually the black, veteran or regular one.

• @Skindiacus:

This is mainly a core-design problem with the game. The only way to level/rank up in this game is to get kills or assists, so whenever a high rank spots you as an easy kill, usually your best options are going randomized transformer 4000 mode and feinting,dragging,kicking,spamming and screaming with C while running.

It’s mainly TBS’s fault for not making objectives give more XP, but their rank system is buggy enough as it I guess.

• tbh if they implemented matchmaking i think people would actually use it

• @Stael:

tbh if they implemented matchmaking i think people would actually use it

It would either need to be completely 100% matchmaking with no server browser or have no matchmaking at all. Can’t have both it would take ages to get into a match. Ain’t enough players.

• @CRUSHED:

The funny thing is, these arent even the big boys. On pubs you mostly meet the small fishes that blow themself up like blowfishes to look scary but the really scary things you only meet in the private servers.

It might be frustrating at first but this is the best part about the game, without it, noone would play chivalry anymore, or just very few people.

I enjoyed reading that, you should write a book.

• @Vajrajina:

If I do block and try to counterattack they immediately recover, if they block my blow they just berserk on me and I blow up immediately.

I pissed myself laughing when i read this!