3rd person…...................................

• I’m getting pretty tired of everybody using 3rd person… It ruins the atmosphere, they can use it for looking around corners, and they are just generally a pain in the ass, since they can just keep looking down to avoid most hits, while still being able to see everything.

• Another one of these? Oh boy…

• Nah, if people want to give themselves a massive parry accuracy disadvantage, let them I say. Also the kickstarter for Chiv said that the game will have third person combat so it’d be false advertising if it got removed.

• They could nerf it by bringing the camera closer to the character though.

• I don’t like 3rd person view either so I just play on 1st person view only servers.
    Why don’t you just do the same instead of complaining about how others have their fun?

• @nedsat:

I don’t like 3rd person view either so I just play on 1st person view only servers.
    Why don’t you just do the same instead of complaining about how others have their fun?

Because the first person servers are either laggy frnech private ones or 32 player with 100% teamdamage.
    Official first person 24 player servers when?

• If they remove it they need a proper self-admiring view.

• Just feint their back

• Nice name. +1.

Also I need my crutch. Please don’t remove it.

• Where’s the “I don’t give a crap because I kill just fine in First person and whatever pubbers want to use is up to them” option?

• Just change it so it shows the view from the front instead of the back.

RIP casuals.

• I’m going to get rekt if my enemy is in first or third person… doesn’t really matter to me. Let people play with the camera they want.

• I just lock my servers to 1st person only… so removing it should be up to the server admin, and then the crowd choose if they still will stay.
    There are a heck of a lot of ‘toestabbers’ on some servers.

• Yes, please remove it

• Personally, I like to play in all perspectives from time to time, I’ve no preference.
    I fixed your poll though:

• Yes. Remove 3rd person from most official servers!

• _No! I like to play in 3rd person.
      _

• Yes. Remove 3rd person from all games in the world because I get killed by 3rd person players, thus I’m raging mad now

• Inclusion of third person is among the worst and stupidest design decisions in this game. It baffles me to this day. Choose one or the other next time plz.

• @LTTLWLF:

Just change it so it shows the view from the front instead of the back.

RIP casuals.

This would be hillarious.

• 3p breaks immersion for me. It’s also just plain awkward. I personally do not like it, but I don’t think it should be removed from the game. Leave it in the hands of the server admins.

• a decent number of servers are first person only and you can filter it so you only get first person limited servers if you want that. me, i would like to keep third person for when i want to run around like a crazy little baby agatha archer manchild

• @Xylvion:

This would be hillarious.

Would give you a great view of your sexy cosmetics, and allows you to check your back without giving away that you’re looking, while offering none of the other distinct combat advantages that it currently does.

Seemed like a good compromise to me.

tbh