Xbox Problems.

• I bought the Xbox port of Chivalry to play until I get my new pc (and to play with my friend on console) but this port of Chivalry is laughable. Some major problems that can be fixed

1. Increase the player count. Get some dedicated servers, instead of relying on peer to peer with this boring 6v6 cap. 24 people player cap would be nice.
    2. Connection issues. This adds on to my first statement, with peer to peer connection the connection for some players is just awful. Chivalry is near impossible to play with lag. Like I said, get dedicated servers.
    3. Frustrating and confusing duel mode. The dueling game mode is hard to figure out how to work, on computer you just presse a key to bring up the player list and challenged someone. I couldn’t even find a menu to challenge people.
    4. Small amount of maps. I know having modded maps impossible, but I know there’s plenty of official or community maps on pc. Add some more.

I would love to see the xbox port get fixed up to where it’s at least somewhat comparable to the computer version, and for the playstation to be likewise.

• Wait is it actually only 6v6???

I thought that was a news mistake lol.

• @lemonater47:

Wait is it actually only 6v6???

I thought that was a news mistake lol.

No unfortunately it wasn’t a mistake.

• Lag is the biggest issue, I don’t know why console ports always ditch the dedicated server list, I feel like it should be common sense.

• because hosting a server on an xbox is hilariously inefficient and paying a company to host all the dedicated servers is expensive

the glory of using a closed platform :)

chiv cant even handle more than 6v6 on xbawx, even on PC once you ramp the player count you start to lose a lot of frames regardless of whether those players are on your screen

• @zombojoe:

because hosting a server on an xbox is hilariously inefficient and paying a company to host all the dedicated servers is expensive

the glory of using a closed platform :)

Yeah, but have you seen Battlefield 3 and 4 on consoles? They have a server browser and everything.

• The amount of people who play those games on console is a lot more than this game.

• Well without any word from TB or anyone yet I think it may be safe to assume that this was a cash grab. GG.

• @wmaass:

Well without any word from TB or anyone yet I think it may be safe to assume that this was a cash grab. GG.

It was a cash grab and it was obvious to pretty much everyone playing on PC. With how broken the game is HERE, and with Torn Banner’s, ehm, “abilities” to fix things plus them releasing it on old consoles… yeaa pretty obvious cashgrab.