Hi i,m new "noob"

• First off i,d like to say hi

Ive just bought chvalry xbox and i like the game i just think its lacking player numbers and also the volume and sounds seem ……off

• @riskbreakerx:

First off i,d like to say hi

Ive just bought chvalry xbox and i like the game i just think its lacking player numbers and also the volume and sounds seem ……off

Yeah, we know.
    Pathetic 12 player cap.

• Welcome,
    I’m new too, I started last week and I friggin love this game.

The reason I’m posting is to follow up on Detective Rollo’s reply about the level cap.

Specifically, what are the levels for? Do the player levels confer any type of bonus or advantage in the game? If anyone has any solid information on this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

• Welcome to Chivalry! As far as I can tell, player level is just an indication of how much experience someone has. But don’t be fooled…I’m level 33 and sometimes get my ass handed to me by very low level players. A better indication of experience is leaderboard ranking.

• Nice one for mentioning the volume levels, I too find them to be a bit messed up. Surely something as blatant as this would have been addressed in the development stages?

• Welcome lad, I too love me some Chivalry.

• Yeah, the game is too quiet. I have to constantly turn the volume up on the tele. Other issues regarding the game, that is another story.

Welcome to Chivalry!

• There are many nub clans on the 360. Well pretty much all of them are. They have no ideas of the PC scrimming world, forming alliances and shit. It’s not right

Pretty much clans are whores who accept anyone.
    Join a clan.
    End of.