A rank 5 archer is more dangerous then a rank 50 pub knight

• and a competitive high skill archer is more dangerous then entire mid skill clans

true story my friends

• TBS, First-Hit-Flinch when ?

I don’t know what to do about archers but come on, at least eliminate the retarded hit-trades…

• archers are a plague… they are like ebola for chivalry. We need to quarantine this shit.

• and a “competitive” high “skill” 3rd person vantard is more dangerous then entire mid skill team.

true story

• A rank 5 archer is more dangerous then a rank 50 pub knight
    nice joke

• nerf torso and leg damage, buff headshot on some weapons

• @CRUSHED:

and a competitive high skill archer is more dangerous then entire mid skill clans

true story my friends

story of my life

• @Lu2:

and a “competitive” high “skill” 3rd person vantard is more dangerous then entire mid skill team.

true story

no such thing as competitive and 3rd person

and nope.

• Archers are the cancer of chivalry. They hit you from miles away and there’s no way to react to arrows. All you can do is strap a shield to your back and pray the archers miss.

• What was TBS thinking, adding archers into a game like this? Should have been melee-only from the start. They don’t do anything except make the game less fun.

• I really enjoy these threads. They make my evil blackened archer heart glow.

• @MissingNo:

and pray the archers miss.

Oh come on. When I play archer, I hit maybe 1/10 times. You certainly don’t have to pray very hard.

• You mean a class that can sit back, out of harms way from the melee engagement, and fire sword of war stabs across the map is unbalanced? Plz.

Besides crushed, you do know archers have to aim right? I mean, aiming so hard. Those targets are moving man, I don’t even know how they do it.

• @BillDoor:

I really enjoy these threads. They make my evil blackened archer heart glow.

Yes indeed it finally reveals the shallowness of your gaming skills and mindset. As My fellow Veterans say
    its a nasty weak kind of gamer who even years on truly don’t know how much even close colleagues detest
    gamers who pride in sniping at foes. The simplistic way for the crayon heads to fully understand is to
    watch that Movie Leon about a hitman who befriends a teen. The ending is in the clue about archers mindsets.

• @parkrangerstan:

You mean a class that can sit back, out of harms way from the melee engagement, and fire sword of war stabs across the map is unbalanced? Plz.

Sword of War stabs hurt less than archer projectiles in most cases. Heavy xbow is more like firing mauls across the map except these mauls can 1shot MAA to torso too.

• @Skindiacus:

Oh come on. When I play archer, I hit maybe 1/10 times. You certainly don’t have to pray very hard.

Yeah maybe you hit 1/10 arrows (not a pro archer, but that’s ok), but in one minute you’ll have fired about 15 arrows, which means at least one will hit. Add another archer aiming at me and i’m as good as dead without being able to do anything about it. Yeah I could move in a zig-zag, grab a shield and all, but still, when I’m engaged in a fight, I’m an easy target. And if I try to get to the archers, well guess what? His entire team is there, because they are closer to their spawn, and can reinforce faster.

• ya but throwing axes are op too

they hit real hard and are ez as balls to aim

• @zombojoe:

ya but throwing axes are op too

they hit real hard and are ez as balls to aim

dont they flinch too?

• @Kleptis:

dont they flinch too?

Yes, just like javelins.

• Global Moderator

Archers are awesome. I play all classes and never have a problem with archers. you should just move around more often then relying on a stationary stab spam that all EU players use lol.