Cant play multiplayer cause i live in Argentina? 2

• I posted this in a sub forum but im not sure if it was the right place for it so ill leave it here.

Hello, im having a bit of a problem and it is that i cant play multiplayer games. Till i got to rank 16 it was ok because i could play in the low level servers and didnt get kicked for having high ping, although i had 200 ping at least i could play. Now that i am rank 16 the closest server that doesnt do all day ffa is in brazil, and i normally have 140 ping and the max that it can hold is 115. Even if i could play, it wouldnt be enjoyable because of the high ping. I hope i was able to make my point and ill leave you with this cuestion: I bought the game, but living in Argentina means you cant play online? Hope it doesnt…

• I remove this thread. Sorry for a posting this for nothing. I found the cause of my high ping. Sorry again :(

• His problem and many more could be solved with bots.

• @Mattvago:

I remove this thread. Sorry for a posting this for nothing. I found the cause of my high ping. Sorry again :(

How did you fix that, btw?

I’m an admin of one of the 2 Arg servers (ZU Duels). The one with the bigger capacity, where ppl used to play TOs and stuff, is currently down due to some issues with the hosting but it will be back online eventually.
    If you have <120 ping you can play in Chivalry Brasil - Coldfire, but they’re having some issues with their hosting as well.

Check out www.chivarg.com, that’s where the south american Chiv gang hangs out (non BR).

• @Alphonse:

How did you fix that, btw?

I’m an admin of one of the 2 Arg servers (ZU Duels). The one with the bigger capacity, where ppl used to play TOs and stuff, is currently down due to some issues with the hosting but it will be back online eventually.
    If you have <120 ping you can play in Chivalry Brasil - Coldfire, but they’re having some issues with their hosting as well.

Check out www.chivarg.com, that’s where the south american Chiv gang hangs out (non BR).

Yeah ty i play in coldfire and in yours too but its just that ffa is not my thing jajaja. As im new i didnt now that zu also had TO.
    The problem was a config in my modem. It didnt only affect chivalry, i also was having problems with dota servers that i didnt have before so i fixed that and now its alright. So ty again for the info and cya