Game is still trolled

• Well its been a few months since I last played and still an excessive amount of trolling.
    Kicked from the first game for ‘team killing’ 18% team damage, yes it is quite high damage but i scored low damage to the enemy too thus increasing the percentage. which that team damage was to a guy trolling me kicked me to about 10% hp so i tried to votekick him which obviously failed because he only had 15% team damage!, outcome the troll stays on the server and i get votekicked for retaliating.

My turn to troll!

• Yeah, there’s a lot of trolls out there. I don’t really know how he kicked you down to 10% HP but that itself is pretty impressive. Why didn’t you kick him back and go about your day? It’s not like he’s going to follow you everywhere, and if he does, just hope that some archer gets him.

To me it also sounds like you were dealing with idiots in the first place. Neither 18% or 15% is a lot of team damage. I would say above 30% is worrisome but anything below 20% is eh. Then again, it all depends on how many kills and assists they have. I could have 30 kills and kill 5 of my teammates and it would barely show in my team damage.

Just try to get him to kill you in front of your teammates. That’s what I do when dealing with idiots for teammates. I don’t know why but there’s at least one teammate in every game I play that deliberately starts attacking me. I guess it’s my gold helm throwing them off? Maybe. But they just won’t fucking stop, even if I spam “no my lord” and parry all of their attacks. So, naturally, I have to put them down. And that’s when the votekicks come in. Fortunately, all of my team saw what just happened and voted no. So make sure there are always witnesses.

• Lol don’t retaliate dipshit. You don’t get kicked that way. All retaliating does is tell the entire server that you are 5 years old. That’s why you got kicked.

• Well my ingame experience of you is insulting, accusing good players of hacking, throwing firepots at teammates and getting kicked with massive teamdamage. So I guess the votekick you’re talking about was just right. Maybe you should deal with reality that you’re a cunt.

• Both 18% and 15% are way too high, if it would’ve been a 100% teamdamage server it’d be 34% and 30% instead.

• @INerevar:

Well my ingame experience of you is insulting, accusing good players of hacking, throwing firepots at teammates and getting kicked with massive teamdamage. So I guess the votekick you’re talking about was just right. Maybe you should deal with reality that you’re a cunt.

Read the end of my post idiot…‘My turn to troll!’

• I was protecting the objective and he did do it infront of the entire team, I was wounded from an archer then he ran out of stamina halfway through the carried on, so yeah i killed him then i got kicked, 18% team damage and i only had 3 kills.

• Anything above 20% is way too much tk. In a 50% team damage server, anything above 10%

• @Wrath:

Read the end of my post idiot…‘My turn to troll!’

That’s no excuse to be a total asshole to uninvolved people on a random server. You’re still a cunt.

• Throws firepots at teammates. Complains about getting kicked….

• @Martys:

Throws firepots at teammates. Complains about getting kicked….

no….gets trolled, gets kicked then throws firepots at teammates then laughs, then gets kicked then I laugh again.
    after I get bored or until i am satisfied I will play as normal untill someone decides to troll again.

• @Wrath:

no….gets trolled, gets kicked then throws firepots at teammates then laughs, then gets kicked then I laugh again.
    after I get bored or until i am satisfied I will play as normal untill someone decides to troll again.

Or you can stop being childish about it, leave the server and look for servers with a higher concentration of highranks / better yet a non-pub server, where there’s less chance of that happening and if it will they’ll votekick the pleb, not you.

Although in this case I’m not sure who the pleb is, really.

• @Wrath:

So that’s why you joined the server, I was already for like an hour on, and randomly insulted everyone and calling hacks on high ranks. Or did you mistake two servers? Seems legit. Even if people were assholelike to you, you shouldn’t return the favor. That doesn’t make you any better.

@MrGrumps:

Or you can stop being childish about it, leave the server and look for servers with a higher concentration of highranks / better yet a non-pub server, where there’s less chance of that happening and if it will they’ll votekick the pleb, not you.

Although in this case I’m not sure who the pleb is, really.

There were A LOT of high ranks.

• @Wrath:

And then you decide to relax and play a normal game and a troll burns half of your team? =))

• @Zak:

And then you decide to relax and play a normal game and a troll burns half of your team? =))

And then the story repeats itself again and again until there are only revenging raging trolls left in the game.

• Hello I new 2 online how do I intrrnet without trolls pls.

• So if we get his steam account the official moderators can just ban him right. There’s proof everywhere and he admits it.

• @lemonater47:

So if we get his steam account the official moderators can just ban him right. There’s proof everywhere and he admits it.

That’s taking it to the other extreme.
    People can change you know. It’s not like because he was a douche a couple of times he’ll be a douche forever.
    Sure he deserves the votekicks, but not being able to return to official servers even after a year seems ridiculous.

I do know one person who deserves such treatment though. His name shall be written in books as Heisenberg.

• @Wrath:

Well its been a few months since I last played and still an excessive amount of trolling.
    Kicked from the first game for ‘team killing’ 18% team damage, yes it is quite high damage but i scored low damage to the enemy too thus increasing the percentage. which that team damage was to a guy trolling me kicked me to about 10% hp so i tried to votekick him which obviously failed because he only had 15% team damage!, outcome the troll stays on the server and i get votekicked for retaliating.

My turn to troll!

Don’t retaliate. If a player is really being that horrible to you someone else will eventually see it then you can vote em out. And in the case where that doesn’t work just find a new server.

Players often just mess around for the fun of it. Just xx2, head bob, and keep moving along.

• Developer

@Xylvion:

Both 18% and 15% are way too high, if it would’ve been a 100% teamdamage server it’d be 34% and 30% instead.

Well, actually it would be 30% and 26% in a full calorie teamdamage server, but whatever. (because it’s more like 36 damage / 118 total, which is 30%)