How do you call for a VOTE TO KICK

• there are players who do nothing but attack there own team purposely, torn banner fuck u for being stupid and allowing friendly fire in a networked game. that asides how do you call for a vote to kick someone. I have seen the votes been called for before but i dont know how to initiate one myself, wtf?

• Whatever situation you can imagine, it would be worse with no friendly fire. Far worse. I’m assuming votekicks would be done through the start menu, under player lists. This way, you also get to see the team damage percentage.

See, this is why I like the PC version, you can tell people f10 for votekick :P

• @madmardagen:

ttorn banner fuck u for being stupid and allowing friendly fire in a networked game.

Is this your first multiplayer game or something?

• lb and back button locks scoreboard scroll down press y button.

• @dudeface:

Is this your first multiplayer game or something?

These gutless consolists…

• The “friendly fire” makes the game better. It transforms the game from being a mere excercise in button-mashing, to a real tactical game. Yes, I’ve been killed by well-intentioned but unskilled allies (and I’ve been guilty of the same). Its part of battle.

The issue of deliberate team member fratricide is much more vexing. Fortunately the “player kick” option lets one deal with such idiots appropriately.

So have fun, and go with overhead swings; so you don’t accidentally maim your teammates! ;-)

• @Vanguard:

These gutless consolists…

Agreed lol