[WIP] Merry Chivmas! A Christmas map!

• Well, Hello there, and a Merry Christmas/Chivmus to you all! i decided to make a xmas map last night and this is what i have so far. its not close to completion but its moving along nicely for the short amount of time that its existed.

The map will be To2. This means its Team objective with a twist. It will be asymmetrically symmetrical which means PRETTY much balanced and mirrored. Again, i have yet to completely balance test it but believe me , it WILL be balanced.
    Re spawns will work just like Team Death Match. However, instead of the goal aimed at killing the enemy, it will instead be aimed at burning down their Christmas tree! Yup, you read correctly :) Both teams will have a tree inside their fort that will be burnable by torches which are retrieved from the torch pit/pyre at the center of the map. Their will be others on the sides most likely.

Things like the Christmas trees aren’t even started as they are blank pine trees, but you can see several areas of the map that are near completion.

WARNING, VERY LARGE PICTURES DUE TO PRINT SCREEN CAPPING BOTH MONITORS! I’M TOO LAZY TO CUT EACH ONE OUT SO THEY ARE IN SPOILERS

SHOUT OUT AND CREDITZ 2 Lg ZOMBOJOE 4 Gr8 CANDY CANE MODELS AND ANY FUTURE CUSTOM XMAS MODELS IN THE MAP

PICTURES:

Adding pics soon as my tired ass finds out how2 spoiler bcuz such big image….need sleep

OK 2sleepy4me, have hte imguur album sleeeppppppe
    http://imgur.com/a/h0q3S**

• Developer

Cool idea, and it’s nice to see someone using TO2!

btw, alt+printscreen to just screenshot your active window, or use the snipping tool maybe

• I think he wanted to show off his wonderful taste in music :P
    Hyperblast redux is the best work music, so much energy.

Also I really like the giant candy cane background. I think you may need some more Christmas props though, like ornaments on the trees and gingerbread cookie men that you can use for archer cover :P

• Sounds like a pretty cool idea, looking forward to it, and I hope you can make it before christmas!

Good luck!

• @Gauntlet:

I think he wanted to show off his wonderful taste in music :P

Also I really like the giant candy cane background. I think you may need some more Christmas props though, like ornaments on the trees and gingerbread cookie men that you can use for archer cover :P

ya mayne im making all those

if you got suggestions pls post good reference pictures, im definitely making a snowman and maybe more xmas candy models

• i wish xmas hats for all players (except for malric) :)

• Pretty cool idea and nice screenshots!

Looking forward to see it IG.

• @Tyler:

Cool idea, and it’s nice to see someone using TO2!

btw, alt+printscreen to just screenshot your active window, or use the snipping tool maybe

Thanks! Appreciate the tip, ill use that next time.

@Gauntlet:

I think he wanted to show off his wonderful taste in music :P

Yessss, music from that game is amazing :), and there will def be more large christmasy things in the background. i am aiming for at LEAST snowmen, gingerbread-men and a few others. The trees will have many ornaments and there will be colored Christmas lights. Ty everyone else and thanks goes out to zombo again for the models that make this 10x better. I’m pretty busy tonight however if i can get more work in ill take better 1 monitor screen shots for you guys.

• Any chance we will see this playable before Christmas?

Looks crazy awesome!

• I’m working on some models and I will do the kismet once the layout is finished.

Should be done b4 xmas.

• def playable before xmas, ive had some rl issues and im a wow nerd, that on top of my side dark-forest winter remake made me busy last few days. i should be working on it today through tonight. If it works out it could be playable end of tomorrow or on the 19th

• I am sold, that looks and sounds pretty awesome.

• how much dogecoin are we talking about here?