Suggestion to increase players and promote sales of DW

• Hey guys I just recently started playing chivalry and love the game, I bought it during a free weekend, as i got to play the game and decided i wanted to buy it. I suggest that Torn Banner holds a free weekend for DW + Basegame so players can get to try out the game and buy it if they like it, this time focusing upon DW rather than MW. Imo considering how dead the game is ATM, this might significantly increase the number of players actively playing the game and simultaneously make a good profit for Tornbanner from the sales of DLC + Game.
    What do you guys think ? :tennis:

• DW is still fun but it’s always just been a pubbers paradise. I still dip into it rarely, but it’s usually more fun hitting people with mauls.

• @haroon.b:

Hey guys I just recently started playing chivalry and love the game, I bought it during a free weekend, as i got to play the game and decided i wanted to buy it. I suggest that Torn Banner holds a free weekend for DW + Basegame so players can get to try out the game and buy it if they like it, this time focusing upon DW rather than MW. Imo considering how dead the game is ATM, this might significantly increase the number of players actively playing the game and simultaneously make a good profit for Tornbanner from the sales of DLC + Game.
    What do you guys think ? :tennis:

Disagree completely. DW is fun to mess around with once in a while, but my heart belongs to CMW. Focus on fixing it and adding more content. I want my medieval slasher, not the arcady LMB fest that is DW.

• No need to be selfish lejosh.

DW hasn’t seen a proper patch in a year. It needs to be fixed.

• @Oy:

DW is still fun but it’s always just been a pubbers paradise. I still dip into it rarely, but it’s usually more fun hitting people with mauls.

I recommend going on a half-populated 5 team LTS and joining an empty team as ninja

ninja 1 vs 4 vs 4 vs 4 is hilarious

• That’s the fun of the game, pubbing and taking on the odds.