Christmas Cheers

• Happy Christmas plebbypeonpeasants and squires.
    How many loyal players will be left next year tbh. :pig:

• Many people from that free weekend + sale thing are still playing.
    They should also spread it around to their friends who didn’t have time to buy the game during Christmas sale.
    Who knows, we might see people aspiring to become high skilled next year.

Let’s just hope no more people leave :sadface:

Happy christmas and a merry new year everybody

• @loin:

How many loyal players will be left next year tbh. :pig:

If we lose everyone who says tbh I would not be sad, tbh

• tbh i just play for fun now. over christmas break it’ll be where i find which game to truly sink into. Maybe Destiny, the crew, chivalry again? tbh who really knows. merry christmas

• Happy Chrimbus tbh.

• @Tyoson:

tbh i just play for fun now. over christmas break it’ll be where i find which game to truly sink into. Maybe Destiny, the crew, chivalry again? tbh who really knows. merry christmas

the proper game to sink into is still chivalry tbh
    don’t you betray us

• @MrGrumps:

the proper game to sink into is still chivalry tbh
    don’t you betray us

As Dark Matter once said, “Chivalry is a soul trap” no matter how much you hate it, you always come back :devilish:

• ^ World of Warcraft used to be like that for me. I went back for Lich and Cata, but then pandas came out and I said fuck that. I’ll probably be playing zombie games all next year. Dead Rising 3, Dying Light, Killing Floor 2, possibly even Left 4 Dead 3. 2015 will be the big zombie year.

• Yule is the pagan tradition where msot of the good stuff about christmas comes from, that’s also what we celebrate in the north. hopefully you’ll all have a nice Yuletid and that the Yule Goat brings you a lot of neat presents. hue hue hue.

• @Xylvion:

Yule is the pagan tradition where msot of the good stuff about christmas comes from, that’s also what we celebrate in the north. hopefully you’ll all have a nice Yuletid and that the Yule Goat brings you a lot of neat presents. hue hue hue.

Shut up, fool. We all know it’s baby Jesus day. Get out of here with your goats.

• @Oy:

Shut up, fool. We all know it’s baby Jesus day. Get out of here with your goats.

plz, Jesus wasn’t even born in december silly you.

• @Xylvion:

plz, Jesus wasn’t even born in december silly you.

Of course he was, his name is in the holiday. Quit blaspheming ya idiot. Accept the lord into your heart or burn in hell with your goats.
    Merry Christmas.

pls the bible is totally moral tbh.

• Chivalry is a drug. It’s so bad for you, it ruins relationships and steals yo girl. But we all come back to it, and then complain about it later on. It’s good mixed with alcohol though.

• @Tyoson:

Chivalry is a drug. It’s so bad for you, it ruins relationships and steals yo girl. But we all come back to it, and then complain about it later on. It’s good mixed with alcohol though.

drunk chivalry is best chivalry

i tire of MEAD, i thirst for BLOOD