Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Patch 33 (A Holiday Patch)

• Torn Banner Studios would like to wish you all a Merry Chivmas!! To do this we’ve replaced one of your favourite map, Moor, with a version to befit the Holiday Season!! We’ve also added an extra treat by giving you all a Chivmas Hat! We’d like to keep Moor as the festive map for the holidays so Chivmas Hats are mandatory! This Event will run from Dec 12 - Jan 5th, at the end of the event the holiday theme will be reverted, and that includes the hats! Happy Holidays!!

NEW

Chivmas Moor Mapname - “(AOCTD/FFA)-Moor_p”

Moor has undergone a Festive Makeover! The new look will be available From Dec 12 - Jan 5th

• Chivmas Moor!
    • Any Moor gametype will have this new look
    • Players will wear appropriate attire in Chivmas Moor (Chivmas Hats are mandatory in Chivmas Moor)
    • Chivmas Hats available for use on any player in any map

Changes / Fixes

• Crypt has also received a slight Festive upgrade in the attire department
    • Fixed issue in Crypts where enemies spawn in the wrong room in single room mode
    • Enemies are properly counted in Crypts
    • Prevented rare instance where all enemies spawning with HUD markers
    • Players can now properly attain server information in the server browser
    • Fixed a scaleform related crash that some users were experiencing

• interesting.

• The last bit of time we have left before we have to start dealing with all the fantasy items being added because of that contest. qq

• First hit flinch when?

/10hittrades

• I wonder what Malric’s letter to Santa would be…

• I wonder if the chivmas hat will flap about when you run

Or will it be hat.jpeg

• can we still feint while wearing it ?

• Does this come with xmas models or did I waste my time making them lolz

• @DaGGyzo:

Chivmas Hats also make you immune to arrows

Wow that is great for Moor !

• It’s actually really well done. I know this isn’t the most popular opinion but TB is really good when they put their mind to something. With this and crypts I look forward to chiv 2

• @Fang:

First hit flinch when?

/10hittrades

Yes, have you Torn Banner considered this?

Nice work with the holiday stuff!

• @Vanguard:

Yes, have you Torn Banner considered this?

Nice work with the holiday stuff!

First hit flinch? Buckler thrusting dagger stab with dodging maa spam auto macro wasd to press x2.

Always x2. No exceptions.

• FHF would require a ton of number tweaking but, if done properly, it would be far superior to the caveman we have right now. Basically anyone who doesn’t play Maul or Messer should like FHF. Heck, it’s worked mostly fine before on default Chivalry.

TBS can use the modding community to test out and tweak numbers if they really are on board with the FHF change. Noobs don’t even notice anything when it comes to the Merc mod.

• @Sir:

First hit flinch? Buckler thrusting dagger stab with dodging maa spam auto macro wasd to press x2.

Always x2. No exceptions.

You can aways ftp/outrange these things

• @a:

FHF would require a ton of number tweaking but, if done properly, it would be far superior to the caveman we have right now. Basically anyone who doesn’t play Maul or Messer should like FHF. Heck, it’s worked mostly fine before on default Chivalry.

TBS can use the modding community to test out and tweak numbers if they really are on board with the FHF change. Noobs don’t even notice anything when it comes to the Merc mod.

I play maul and I love first hit flinch and mercs mod. It makes you play smarter instead of just going around ooga ooga smash smash and winning. Rewards skill.

• @Kim:

I play maul and I love first hit flinch and mercs mod. It makes you play smarter instead of just going around ooga ooga smash smash and winning. Rewards skill.

Indeed.

Chivalry Kendo today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wstIBq2H0z8
    Chivalry Kendo once FHF is in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7VWIQCHvM&t=5m50s

• MY SANTA HAT IS HERE!!! THANK YOU!!! much ♥

• So are the servers really fucked up for anyone else after this patch hit? It might just be placebo though, considering we should expect the game to be broken after every patch :/

• good stuff :D zombojoe and myself wanted to make a xmas mod but you guys beat us to it

the map and hat look great, can we keep the hat when christmas is over? pls

• Finally I can live my dreams of being a medieval killer santa.

@Thread:

Medeival

tbs pls