No quarter staff?

• I have always wanted to play Chivalry,just never could run it on pc,so am very stoked,and I do hope we get the quarter staff soon!MAA is my fav class,and my friends says the staff is really good(he plays pc)Anyone know if we will?

• The Staff of Bullshit isn’t on the console version?

• Yeah I think that’s what he said.

• staff of bs huh?op or just terrible?

• @wryda:

staff of bs huh?op or just terrible?

Neither really. You can interrupt combos with it and its very unpredictable and a deceptively draggable weapon. Dragging around parries. Its fun to use but really annoying to go up against. Not overpowered though really. A lot of people cry bullshit when they get killed by it. As it can do what most other weapons can’t. Its range and lowish damage balances it out nicely though. It causes people to panic more than the shortsword lol.

• @lemonater47:

Neither really. You can interrupt combos with it and its very unpredictable and a deceptively draggable weapon. Dragging around parries. Its fun to use but really annoying to go up against. Not overpowered though really. A lot of people cry bullshit when they get killed by it. As it can do what most other weapons can’t. Its range and lowish damage almanacs it out nicely though. It causes people to panic more than the shortsword lol.

Going up against any rank 50+ with qs and see them panic parry, no one can put a price on that. My fav maa weapon for a looong time.

Anyway, TB doesn’t even release the full game with all the weapons on console. LMAO

• The weapon is god-tier in 1v1s because the range and damage don’t matter in that scenario when you have an unreadable offense, but it’s garbage in teamplay because range and damage actually matter (the stab tracer is also completely unreliable, possibly worse than the polearms and Poleaxe).

• With polearms and the poleaxe you can stab people, miss, yet still stab them lol. They are just harder to drag their stabs than say a sword. Poleaxe stabs also take a while to get used to but there’s nothing really wrong with them.

With the Q-staff you have to be pretty damn exact with your stab they are a little wonky. Hardly matters if you do miss though as you can just back peddle and regain that tiny amount of stamina. It matters tons if you miss with a poleaxe you gotta hope they raised a parry otherwise you get hit or lose a ton of stamina.

• Quarterstuff will be available in upcoming DLC.

• @xXx_NicCage_xXx:

Quarterstuff will be available in upcoming DLC.

9 months later……

• Still waiting

• @Firecracker999:

9 months later……

It’s like they update this game on its anniversary in December…
    Pfft yeah right…

• Banned

Then December comes along and we get a console exclusive candy cane sword XD

• Banned

And it replaces the messer of course

• Banned

@Nacho:

It’s like they update this game on its anniversary in December…
    Pfft yeah right…

oh, and happy sixty nine posts

• My dream of being the purple ninja turtle will never come true
    laugh

• @wryda:

I have always wanted to play Chivalry,just never could run it on pc,so am very stoked,and I do hope we get the quarter staff soon!MAA is my fav class,and my friends says the staff is really good(he plays pc)Anyone know if we will?

The branch is only good for stabs which hurts just a little bit more then reading the Generals terrible grammar.