What i would love to see…

• … is a map with NPC-Enemys that fight side by side with Players. They could be easy to kill, because they are no real Players. Which this Feature you could simulary a huge Siege or Battle. It could be a new Game-Mode where Players are not balanced in number because the other Side has the NPC-support and must defend something.

Just an idea… :orange:

• Then they’d better not be able to teamdamage because… well…

• @Rickvs:

Then they’d better not be able to teamdamage because… well…

I don’t see how they would be different from rank 5 vanguards -actually they’d deal way less teamdamage because the bots don’t use charge attack.

• @Monsteri:

I don’t see how they would be different from rank 5 vanguards -actually they’d deal way less teamdamage because the bots don’t use charge attack.

TOP KEK

as much fun as this sounds it doesnt work in practice cuz it lags out the server like in coldfront

• What Zombo said.

You’d probably have to rework the engine for this to be feasible. AI opponents are really dull too when you’re accustomed to the variety of prehistoric humans that Chivalry PVP offers.

• Bots fight side by side in Sandcastle (horde map). When the door to the throne room is breached by enemy bots and u can buy mercs. But u shouldn’t get too close to them when they are charging in^^

• @Moerp:

… is a map with NPC-Enemys that fight side by side with Players.

Every map could/should be like this.