Seriously - Fix the hit trading

• I feel that this discussion is pretty useless due to the fact they they will never implement FHF. The only alternative is the Crush mod, but most people in NA don’t seem to like it. No one will argue, hit trading is bad and decrease the skill ceiling of the game, where does that leave us???

• @Frodiziak:

I feel that this discussion is pretty useless due to the fact they they will never implement FHF. The only alternative is the Crush mod, but most people in NA don’t seem to like it. No one will argue, hit trading is bad and decrease the skill ceiling of the game, where does that leave us???

Enough people want something on here and it gets attention. I would not be surprised at all if they implement fhf.

• Grab a Messer, spin like a “ballerina on crack” (as I’ve been called) and trade away. It’s like the the SoW, but even EASIER!

• why are professional try hard players complaining about hit trading?

oh I know why - they just spam attacks and wonder why they get hit traded… seriously now I have a decent computer I see all the rank 50s do is spam combos and reverses. So they complain about the trade? Fuck off noobs.

• @gregcau:

why are professional try hard players complaining about hit trading?

oh I know why - they just spam attacks and wonder why they get hit traded… seriously now I have a decent computer I see all the rank 50s do is spam combos and reverses. So they complain about the trade? Fuck off noobs.

Uh. This is just wrong, but I’m honestly to lazy to correct it all. Let’s see…

1. Professional? Who? What?
    2. They aren’t spamming attacks, the skilled players attack knowing the outcome, either a desired hit trade or a hit.
    3. These “tryhards” that you speak of are the ones who dislike hit trading for the same reason that anyone does- it lowers the skill ceiling and creates retarded gameplay that encourages bad gambling. The biggest offender is the Messer- “Making knight even easier to play since 2014!”.

• @gregcau:

why are professional try hard players complaining about hit trading?

I don’t really see the need to make fun of players who play and care about this game a lot and are just giving their thoughtful input.

Try to be more constructive. I know you can do it.

• FHF will just change up the gambling. People will just gamble with the fast weapons instead.

• I doubt they will implement FHF though :/

• @CRUSHED:

I doubt they will implement FHF since there wouldnt be a way to beat me

Thats actually a good point. It widens the gaps between new players and veterans. We die less and they get less kills.

• @CRUSHED:

I doubt they will implement FHF since there wouldnt be a way to beat me

@lemonater47:

Thats actually a good point. It widens the gaps between new players and veterans. We die less and they get less kills.

We Sakurai now.

• “I am a melee GOD”

-Crushed 2015

• @lemonater47:

It’s a good point but hit trading is about as retarded as Martyrdom perk in Call of Duty 4. You die, you automatically drop a cooked grenade.

Hit trading is the main problem in this game. The average players are all either trading or panic parrying 100% of ripostes, and I don’t think that’s really the best way to learn this game and keep raising the skill cap and average skill.

If FHF was used in vanilla it would exorcise caveman demons out of the game.

• How about we try changing the game to how it was before. No hit trading and no FIR.

• Lemon, have you seen how the game is patch after patch?