Seriously - Fix the hit trading

• You don’t like playing TO matches with 70% knights all doing the hit trade thing? You better get used to it, cause TB killed MAA with this hit trade garbage. No skill needed, just mash away caveman style. Good for dem sales though i bet TB.

• @Sir:

Who’s this noobstomper scrublord master general calling out mystical? You do know tempest has some of the best maa’s in the game right? Duel me anytime. I won’t feint or dodge and your head WILL roll. What will your excuse be then?

Sir Loin of Beef vs Tryrannis pride match confirmed?
    Loser quits Chiv confirmed!?

• well tbh i can hit trade with maul LMBs and win most of my fights in duels

if they cftp i just play to stam them out top kek

• @Sir:

Who’s this noobstomper scrublord master general calling out mystical? You do know tempest has some of the best maa’s in the game right? Duel me anytime. I won’t feint or dodge and your head WILL roll. What will your excuse be then?

That’s golden mate, what’s it like being 3rd string maa in the 3rd best clan NA? I wouldn’t know considering I’m the top Knight for the Best team Na

• Well zombo that’s the big thing, right. Like an MAA use to be able to initiate on a knight. Now often times when you inititate against a messer knight who has pretty good reaction time, they respond by LMBing. The flinch window is so small that they hit trade you, even when you beat them to the punch by a good amount. Now even if you get the ftp off… (which is esp hard because the animiations suck, and you need to block way to the side (not the top like an overhead))… you have lost the fight because of the stam drain. Mauls are obviously different, but messers… eh.

The other really annoying thing is, in this game when you attack someone from behind in a team fight, you don’t really know whether they know you are there. So often times you attack a messer from behind thinking they dont know you are there… by the time their swing comes, you are often in release and can’t ftp. In the past when you had someone’s back, if they were late to swing, you would flinch them… now… you are stuck in release and get hit… it’s pretty broken… swing messers, swing

• best thread/10

• @Mystikkal:

Well zombo that’s the big thing, right. Like an MAA use to be able to initiate on a knight. Now often times when you inititate against a messer knight who has pretty good reaction time, they respond by LMBing. The flinch window is so small that they hit trade you, even when you beat them to the punch by a good amount. Now even if you get the ftp off… (which is esp hard because the animiations suck, and you need to block way to the side (not the top like an overhead))… you have lost the fight because of the stam drain. Mauls are obviously different, but messers… eh.

The other really annoying thing is, in this game when you attack someone from behind in a team fight, you don’t really know whether they know you are there. So often times you attack a messer from behind thinking they dont know you are there… by the time their swing comes, you are often in release and can’t ftp. In the past when you had someone’s back, if they were late to swing, you would flinch them… now… you are stuck in release and get hit… it’s pretty broken… swing messers, swing

that just means ur playing 2 aggressive, maa can literally backpedal 4 ever, if you let them come to you, you will either kill your opponent or stam him out and then kill him

u dont need to facehug as maa since you already got .4 windups, just use one of the sw0rds and you’ll be in range all the time with your footspeed + dodge

that or download some pr0nz while playing 4 ez early hit animations

• @zombojoe:

that just means ur playing 2 aggressive, maa can literally backpedal 4 ever, if you let them come to you, you will either kill your opponent or stam him out and then kill him

u dont need to facehug as maa since you already got .4 windups, just use one of the sw0rds and you’ll be in range all the time with your footspeed + dodge

that or download some pr0nz while playing 4 ez early hit animations

Zombo maa that doesn’t play like idiot? Zombo best maa na confirmed?

• @swagfox:

Zombo maa that doesn’t play like idiot? Zombo best maa na confirmed?

No, he doesn’t live in Chicago so he gets 10000 ping, thus he is not eligible for the Man-at-Arms Skill-based Gameplay Mechanics Scholarship, you also need a 4.20 GPA too.

• First and only forum comment just to say this thread is hilarious. Please continue.

• zombo I agree… but you are sometimes forced into battle in team fights… either that, or let your teammates get ganged up on

• 3rd best clan NA

Source pls?

• @Kim:

Source pls?

f > Lg > T

duh

• @Le:

f > Lg > T

duh

Popcorn time; inb4 tournament formats

• @Stinker:

Popcorn time; inb4 tournament formats

Shit like that happens in pro sports all the time and it also happens in double elim tournies (though to a lesser extent admittedly). Public Tourny before last Loverboyz placed ahead of Lg because, even though they went 1-1, the match that Lg lost was after they had already lost to the would-be champions in the Winners bracket. We didn’t cry because we didn’t get on the podium. Ofc, we also didn’t have too many people (though I can think of at least one asshat) rubbing it in. I just recognized the fact he was being an asshat and dismissed his baiting. It’s an excellent practice for maintaining low sodium chloride levels.

• F0k m8 shit is aids.

• hit trades are equivalent to buttstink.

• @Le:

f > Lg > T

duh

http://imgur.com/a/xPknS

duh :)

• @Kim:

some dank memes

• @Kim: