So citadel still crashes…

• umm take it out of the list until fixed?

i vote yes.

• I vote no.

The rare crashes are worth more map variety.

• still better than coldfront

• Not that “rare”, I’ve experienced majority of the server crashing after objective 2 completion several times in 1 week. This bug happens way too often. It really needs to be fixed, or the map removed IMO.

• thats like saying chivalry is better than war of the roses

• @ChuckingIt:

Not that “rare”, I’ve experienced majority of the server crashing after objective 2 completion several times in 1 week. This bug happens way too often. It really needs to be fixed, or the map removed IMO.

I’ve had Citadel crash on me twice in my life. Both times were on my friend’s sucky computer.

• @Skindiacus:

I’ve had Citadel crash on me twice in my life. Both times were on my friend’s sucky computer.

good thing it’s not dependent on what computer you’re running it on.

• I think it crashes quite often. Also the balistas bug out quite often too.

• I only crash half of the time I play it, the other half I have fun watching the server population go from 24->6.

• Meanwhile citadel feels like a part of the game like stoneshil or the other old maps. Removing would be too much.
    Personally I did not experience a lot of crashes. Maybe 2 or 3 in a very long period. Like once in 20 matches.

• Only good thing about the map is getting the points.

• @Tyoson:

Only good thing about the map is getting the points.

But the points don’t matter.

• Never had it crash and played it perhaps 300 times. Perhaps video card specific or server specific.

• Seen it crash twice in my lifetime. Seems to be a fair mix of seldom crashes and frequent crashes. Personally I find the artwork to be awesome, but I don’t like playing the map. Mason spawns right behind the wall and Agatha has to dash across the entire map on the 1st objective. So I can only vote yes from personal preference.

• Just based upon FPS drops alone every TO map except for stoneshill, dark forest, and outpost are pretty much unplayable atleast competitively. The worst part is that some of the contest maps actually ran smoother before they won and TB edited them….

• @Dire:

Just based upon FPS drops alone every TO map except for stoneshill, dark forest, and outpost are pretty much unplayable atleast competitively. The worst part is that some of the contest maps actually ran smoother before they won and TB edited them….

yeah i noticed top kek

• @lejosh:

Seen it crash twice in my lifetime. Seems to be a fair mix of seldom crashes and frequent crashes. Personally I find the artwork to be awesome, but I don’t like playing the map. Mason spawns right behind the wall and Agatha has to dash across the entire map on the 1st objective. So I can only vote yes from personal preference.

It’s the only map I don’t like because of the art style. The other maps make me feel like I’m at least in a quasi-medieval world. If I want Mordor I’ll play Shadow of Mordor.

• And Citadel has always been the most bug-ridden TO map, if not the buggiest map in general. Balistas are faultier than Hilside’s ever were, floating spawns, skipping straight from stage 3 to stage 5 and regular crashes on stage 2. The objectives are fun, except defending on stage 3, but that’s all it really has going for it.

• Yeah, last week about 30% of the time it crashed, it has nothing to do with any computer, something in the second obj triggers the crash . Ofc, the devs never had any idea what is it or how to fix it , just like with the ballistas . To quote the way a noob player referred to the ballista bug two weeks ago in a pub : "wtf, this turret thingy is not working ! "

• @Xylvion:

But the points don’t matter.

The points always matter :O