Customization??

• I am very new to Chivalry but I was wondering is there Customization on the 360 Version of the game?

I have seen people running around with jesters on their shields and other things of that nature.

So far what I have seen:

• Jesters on Shields

• Other custom Shields

-Custom Helmets (Styles and colors)

• Custom emblems on their Armor

• And custom styles and colors on their armor

• Also I have seen people running around without any helmets.

(((( I would really like to know how to do this stuff if there is any possible way or did they already find a way to mod the console version? ))))

• I would assume there would be a customisation in the main menu.

• there is.options,customize.

• Lol do console players even look in the options menu of games nowadays? Here’s the entire options menu for average console games: volume, subtitles, aim assist, vibration.

• I saw a console game with Vsync as a graphics option. Chucked in with brightness and contrast lol.

• I started Borderlands 2 on ps3 but I couldn’t change the fov from 75 or 80 so I quit lol.

• Lower FOV on a TV screen you are 3 metres away from isn’t as bad as low FOV on a computer screen you are a foot from.

• @lemonater47:

Lower FOV on a TV screen you are 3 metres away from isn’t as bad as low FOV on a computer screen you are a foot from.

It’s the same FOV regardless? What does the screen have to do with it? Less is rendered in your smaller cone of vision at lower FOV, regardless of screen size or your distance from it.

• @Daiyuki:

It’s the same FOV regardless? What does the screen have to do with it? Less is rendered in your smaller cone of vision at lower FOV, regardless of screen size or your distance from it.

I’m speaking in terms of motion sickness.

• To OP:
    If you look in the options of the main menu of the game, there will be a section called customization where you may customize your characters to your hearts content. That includes: Colors, emblems, armor etc.
    You can earn a special helmet for each class, once you unlock all the primary weapons of a class, you unlock that class’s veteran helmet. Ex. Vanguard Veteran required you to unlock the Brandistock, Zweihander, and the Halberd.
    You can also buy helmets in the Xbox marketplace or the Playstation store. I just found out about this recently haha.