Little question that may or may not concern bots

• Are the bots used in horde the same ones as regular bots? It may just be me, but I find horde bots slightly more likely to block.

I also might be taking matters into my own hands and making a bot TO map myself.

• They definelty seem better. I’ve not played against regular bots since horde came out, but I remember them being much worse than crypts bots.

Also, you’re funny. I like your relentless bot obsession XD

• Bots all round have improved slightly. They are no different to one another.

• You could always learn how to code your own bots if you have the time, others have done it as far as I know.

• @lemonater47:

Bots all round have improved slightly. They are no different to one another.

Alright, thanks.
    @LTTLWLF:

You could always learn how to code your own bots if you have the time, others have done it as far as I know.

That’s my plan. I don’t care about their combat performance as much as weather they can do objectives. (I asked the question because I would still want to work with the best bots available).
    This is why I’m interested in Sandcastle. The bots break down the barricades at the beginning of each wave.

• I guess you’d probably have to create some area around the bots and once your weapon is in that area there could be like a 90% chance that they parry or something. And you could also give them the ability to actually combo and shit. Shouldn’t be too hard to get bots that can attack perfectly without drags tbh, as long as you get a hold of the variables you need and add new ones. I’m not sure how to make them parry better though except for what I just mentioned.
    I havn’t checked out the AOCAI files myself either but there’s probably a lot of improvements you could do, I wish you luck with it though.

• U can make bots better… try the ones on grail castle old duel map :)