Invisible catapult

• I have the feeling that no one at TB will do something about it, or even read the thread, but I’m just frustrated with siege weapons. Between fucked up ballistae and now this, it’s not even funny anymore.

Suddenly, the catapult become invisible to me (not to others though), and when I come close to it, this happens

It was rare enough for a few months, but now, I can’t use it one out of two times. So please, do something for the siege weapons enthousiasts out there.

• same old… same old…

• It’s more fun when it’s invisible to everyone and once you run through it you become invisible as well.

• @Xylvion:

It’s more fun when it’s invisible to everyone and once you run through it you become invisible as well.

Pretty hilarious indeed. But it would be even better if we can use it once it’s under the ground

• @LaPoutre:

Pretty hilarious indeed. But it would be even better if we can use it once it’s under the ground

Since those catapult bugs are clientsided, you can use it and the stones will fly pretty normal too. It’s just your vision which is underground.

• @INerevar:

Since those catapult bugs are clientsided, you can use it and the stones will fly pretty normal too. It’s just your vision which is underground.

Believe me, I tried, but when it happens, can’t use it…

• Quick solution: type “reconnect” in console.