Please buy me an apartment/house

• Living on a mountain with HughesNet sucks fat wank. It can be a very small, dirt cheap place with cockroaches and ebola idc, I just wanna play Chiv and other online games again ;_;

• welcome back flippy

i hope you learned your lesson

• You really are a kind of squid mr z tbh. Its not your place to put such questions to a returned op.
    At least he was not here constantly plugging some stupid game called slasher by constantly
    backstabbing this community and its games at every turn with some tv add for an unimportant
    generic clone of Chivarly. You are not a fraction of the person the op is.

• Yes zombo should be banned for derailing flippy’s thread by going off topic in the off topic section.

• Wb. I feel your pain. I live in a house in the woods in the middle of nowhere now. If I want to play chivalry at the moment I have to stay in the office after work and pretend to ‘catch up on stuff’.

• They’re building new houses about 300-400 meters away from me out in the woods, they get fiber and 100/100 up/down speed, I’m stuck with my 8/1 ADSL at least I can have a “decent” 50-70 ping, yay.

• Unlike Craigslist, I will happily accept unsolicited services in exchange for an apartment.

• “Services”

• You can come live with me here in Brazil man no problemo!

• I know all about internet deprivation. I have a shitty WiFi stick I plug into my computer and I get 500mb a month before I pay overdraft. Internet in Canada is overpriced man.

• Day 6769.

It still feels good to be Dutch.

• Get your hands off me ya damn dirty Dutch! Would you like a shmoke and a pancake?

• @CRUSHED:

“Services”

Whatever it takes man :[

• I could also move in with someone! I can cook and clean. I don’t take up much space. I’m good with pets. Snuggling is optional.

• Poor Flippy =[

• @Flippy:

I could also move in with someone! I can cook and clean. I don’t take up much space. I’m good with pets. Snuggling is optional.

Come to Austin, TX. There are plenty of college aged folks constantly lookin for roomies. I almost moved in with 2 girls, but they were asking too much for the room compared to what they would be paying for theirs.

There’s tons of fun shit to do and you can get google fiber :D

Only thing is the traffic is horrible.

• Don’t rent a flat in Wellington. You can rent a 3 bedroom house for the price of a basic Wellington single flat.

• Come to Austin, TX.

Hm, kinda hot but seems reasonable.

college aged folks constantly lookin for roomies

I’m okay with this.

There’s tons of fun shit to do

Hm, I’ll think abou-

you can get google fiber :D

Gtfo I’m on my way.

• @Flippy:

Living on a mountain with HughesNet sucks fat wank. It can be a very small, dirt cheap place with cockroaches and ebola idc, I just wanna play Chiv and other online games again ;_;

I know how you feel, I used to live up a mountain. Sucked ass. Not to mention the 10 minute drive just to get down.

• @parkrangerstan:

I know how you feel, I used to live up a mountain. Sucked ass. Not to mention the 10 minute drive just to get down.

How about a 40 minute drive? ;/