Any word on SLI support?

• Can’t force it, and it appears to be a UDK issue, which is absurd in general. Usually this is on NVIDIA’s end, but using any UDK profile or Unreal Engine 3.0 profile, it doesn’t fix it .

• I got SLI working.

Using nvidia inspector goto the profile for ‘UDK (Unreal Development Kit) based games’

Then change the SLi compatibility bits to 0x02406405.

I noticed when looking through the config files that it looked just like borderlands 2 which SLI works. So I tried its SLI its which worked for this game.

• Oh, why thanks. Same Engine, so I suppose why not.

Still, I guess I was wrong in other posts, the game does need to be optimized.

It’s pretty alright, but my two 670’s are @ 50-70% in-game, while my CPU is 50-60%, and my frames dip into the 70’s often. Considering how optimized the Unreal Engine 3.0 usually is, I guess the UDK is a little disappointing.

• I have been using SLI in the game and I have some weird issues. The game runs fine for around 30 minutes maybe a little less, usually at least through one map. Then all of a sudden my screen blinks black and the game gets really laggy and my FPS goes down to like 2-10FPS. I also noticed my GPU usage gets really weird it goes from 50% on each GPU to 99% on one and like 10% or less on the other. Its really annoying and if I try to disable SLI after playing Chivalry my Nvidia Drivers crash (screen goes black and does not recover)and I have to shutdown with the power button. Things get much worst after that I have to restart windows and uninstall my graphics drivers as windows will say No detected hardware and Nvidia control panel is not accessible. I then have to restart a few times and wait till my graphics cards somehow get discovered again by windows and it automatically updates the drivers. I have never had an issue like this before it really scared me and I thought my cards exploded at first. I also find I have to then do a repair install of my Nvidia drivers or they stay corrupted and I get horrible FPS in SLI in any other game after this happens. I have gone through this like 5x. I have a brand new PC with very good components. I am posting my specs and a DxDiag.
    Anyone know a fix for this? I feel like its a virus almost but I just reformatted for this new build and other games like Planetside 2, BF3, Borderlands 2, and etc im having no issues like this. Also recently just got a Samsung SA700 120hz 3d Monitor and am running 2x Samsung XL2370 60hz monitors with it.

Specs
    Intel i7 3770k turbo boost on 3.9ghz
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z77X-UP4TH
    Ram: Patriot DDR3 1867 16gb
    HD: Crucial M4 SSD 128gb, 2x 500gb Seagate, 1.5TB Seagate, 1.5TB USB 3.0 Seagate.
    Graphics cards: 2x Nvidia GTX 670 2gb in SLI. One is Gigabyte and one is MSI brand.
    PSU: 750w OCZ Bronze Modular