Two accounts on same PC shares stats, rank and helmets, what?

• EDIT: Please forget this post. I posted twice without knowing my posts had to be accepted by a mod.
    Go here instead: http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/22620-Two-accounts-on-same-PC-shares-stats-what

The first part of my post may not sound relevant to the problem, but it is.
    A few weeks ago, I built myself a nice gaming PC, and gave my old one to my younger brother.

On the old PC, I’d been playing up to rank 40-41 - (not sure which rank, but I had unlocked the black helmet, and I’m rank 42 now, playing on my new PC) I had cleaned the old machine for him before giving it to him, or atleast I though I had.

Anyway, I bought Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for him today, as an early christmas gift, and to my confusion, he had everything I have on his rank 0 (!!!) account. We’re talking Vet helmets (Vet achievements too), customizations, black helmet and silver helmet. I then found out I had forgotten to delete all my game folders under documents/my games (you know, where the Chivalry stat files are stores), and this apparently resulted in unlocking said things for him. I delete everything in there, and everything went back to normal, expect for the fact that he now, and still, has the vet helmets, which I find very consufing.

Is this a common thing? Are accounts supposed to share their unlocks and stuff? I definitely sounds weird to me.