Add bot difficulty settings? Edit: FOUND!

• Before everyone comes in here and flames me for playing single player, just know that I’m a poor college grad and don’t have the best internet. At this point, I really don’t have a choice in what ISP I can afford.

I agree with all of you, this game was meant for multiplayer. I understand that.

I’ll still play multiplayer when it feels like cooperating with me, but bot matches have been my go to for most games.

Please remember this is a video game and I’m playing this for fun. I’d just like to suggest adding bot difficulty sliders for practice. I already can win most games and I don’t think it’d be that difficult to adjust bot skill levels. Even just adjusting damage levels AI vs human would work.

Are there any plans to add this?

• Bump. And if anyone is interested, there is a difficulty setting in the INI that works. Yes!

• Where?

• @Silentace07

Would you explain where to find the specific ini file that needs to be edited, and how to edit it please?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.