[MOD REQUEST/IDEA] Chivalry Serious Roleplay

• I didn’t know where to put this, so I’ll just put it here.

As the title says, Chivalry Serious Roleplay.

YES, It sounds kinda stupid, but just think how funny, how fun, how hilarious, how cool it’d be!

**What could happen in it…

Peasant revolts!
    Mason and Agatha units meeting in the field!
    A king ordering his men to execute a peasant not paying his taxes!
    PLOW FIELDS!
    Be a bitch and kill other peasants!
    Be chased by agathian knights in your village!
    Become the lord of the agathian village and walk around, and challenge random peasants to fights and force them!
    Steal!
    Sneak into the Agathian castle and steal the king’s coins!
    Have vicious barbarians attack your village!
    Have barbarious vikings attack your village!
    As an agathian peasant leave your village, cross the border, and piss off some Mason Peasants!
    Sneak into the castle and climb to the castle wall, be yelled at by guards and say “Nope!” And jump off the castle wall, plummeting to your death!

Manage to find a fire pot from some soldiers/the castle or a random place and throw it at a group of talking peasants!
    Challenge other peasants to fist duels, but try not to be caught by knights!
    Lead an army of agathians or masons to fight the opposite team in the fields!

Anyways, back to the general discussion…

I think it’d require at pretty large map, one that most likely hit the limits, but it’d have to be very optimized, with a few villages and a castle for agatha and a castle for mason, and plently of living spaces for the peasants/randomers, and a good wilderness area/field area.
    Proximity chat
    A good number of player slots; maybe 64 but if it has to be lower than maybe like, 42 or 44.
    Modded so you must create a character and select what faction it belongs to and what it starts as; Peasant, squire, etc.
    Somehow an inventory system of some sort, where weapons on the ground can be able to be picked up, added to your satchel, etc.
    Many other small features

Please note, I understand something like this would require a ton of work, but I just simply had this idea and I wanted to share it with the community! Just to see what you guys think, and maybe someone could give some info in his/her reply that states if this is even possible engine-wise or game-wise.

• I think it would be more interesting to have like a horde mode where you can upgrade weapons and armor over time but instead of have hords attack, use other players in FFA or TDM so for every kill you make more money to buy better weapons / armor / health

• @Retsnom:

I think it would be more interesting to have like a horde mode where you can upgrade weapons and armor over time but instead of have hords attack, use other players in FFA or TDM so for every kill you make more money to buy better weapons / armor / health

Kinda like gungame?

• yeah exactly. That would be fun on a full server where a few guys are fully loaded and people would have to team up to take them out.

• That sounds rather silly. Honestly I’d rather have them make more horde maps, or balance the weapons more before making more game modes. Or fix the kicks, lol.

• You could make wildlife Npcs and make a survival mod, there’s already tents and pyres and survival stuff, and maybe some minor AI tweaking but its already pretty good for bears and wolves maybe. You could even add co-op for that, and the role-play would just work itself out with two guys stranded on a mountain all alone.

• @Rob_Owner:

You could make wildlife Npcs and make a survival mod, there’s already tents and pyres and survival stuff, and maybe some minor AI tweaking but its already pretty good for bears and wolves maybe. You could even add co-op for that, and the role-play would just work itself out with two guys stranded on a mountain all alone.

Oh my god that sounds absolutely great.
    I can imagine random events like maybe bandits travelling the mountains and you and your friend(s) have to hold them off! Haha.
    Or a pack of wolves hunting you at night…
    Maybe some type of hunger system and you and your friend(s) gotta go on a scavenging hunt awhile dealing with wolves or any other beasts, and an option to kill your friend and eat him if you have to.
    I can just imagine it now, that’d be extremely awesome!

Hehheh, Good thinking Rob.

• Well a gun game mode would be easy to create. Basically all you do is turn a horde mode map into an FFA or TDM, remove the hord respawns and make the FFA or TDM kill make the cash instead of the hord. The rest where you buy upgrades is still the same.

• Sounds like M&B persisent world mod.

• Cool idea!

Also, I moved this thread to the custom content general ideas section.

• @imported_Margato:

and maybe someone could give some info in his/her reply that states if this is even possible engine-wise or game-wise.

Possible? Maybe. Going to happen? Nope.