Hours to rank ratio

• Im rank 50, almost 1500h. Im a duelist for most of the time because its the only environment that i get 50+ FPS.

• @LTTLWLF:

People who stick to dools generally have better mechanical skill, while TO players are better in team environments. A lot of people I know who stick to duels get rekt in pubs because they can’t handle 2 people at once and have no idea how to position themselves or work off their team. Same can be said of the reverse, a lot of pub mains get rolled hard in duel environments.

Yeah I struggle a fair bit in duels against the main duelists. It’s still fun sometimes, but I get a bit tired of all the twirly whirlies. I’m close to rank 53 after 1528 hours but I spend most my Chiv time mucking around.

• rank 51 (42% towards 52), 1697 hours. I mainly play on the TO servers.

• 2317 hours with rank 54 (just ranked up) I was playing when the rank bug existed… that combined with too much fucking around on FFA, sad times.

• almost 4000 - 59 3/4

• @50ShadesofClay:

almost 4000 - 59 3/4

I’d give you my quarter if it was possible.

• 1040 - rank 45

Ranked up just last week.

Some of these rank to hour ratios I’m reading here are simply arcane to me. How…wha….huh.

• Played about 799 hours and i’m Rank 45. Can’t wait to hit 50 for the golden Helm !

• 1500 - rank 51

• 620 hours, rank 51

• @LTTLWLF:

People who stick to dools generally have better mechanical skill, while TO players are better in team environments. A lot of people I know who stick to duels get rekt in pubs because they can’t handle 2 people at once and have no idea how to position themselves or work off their team. Same can be said of the reverse, a lot of pub mains get rolled hard in duel environments.

that was the point

• Rank 52 1/2 with 1,450 hours.

Depends a lot on what mode you play too. If you mostly duel and LTS, you’ll progress much slower than someone who mostly TOs and FFAs.

• Rank 34 with a bit under 250 hours. I play Objective mostly. I think if I played smaller matches or even FFA more I could rank faster. Larger player games have less points to be shared all around unless the battles last most of the match. I feel as if that playing with 12 or so players gets the best results and most EXP.

• 2100+ near rank 56
    mainly TO
    500 hours of duels(where i learn fight properly)
    quite lot hours of afk

• @Stael:

Does the fact that you are the only one who believes this not bother you at all? I’ve played against several great halberd users recently and the weapon is definitely one of the strongest vanguard duelling weapons available in the game.

4 people that agree with you = facts? “Several great halberd players” pretty much makes up the entire list of halberd players. Hop into any duel server and you will rarely see one. If you have read other threads about the weakness of the halberd you will see I am far from alone. The simple fact that there are so few who man it as their main weapons should be enlightening, but somehow I doubt it.

It is a mediocre support weapon at best and really not all that great in duels. Like any weapon there will be a few of us that are diehard loyalist and get to a pretty high level of skill with it. But compared to the numbers of players that play other weapons. Be honest, if all you do is duels you know the 3 big classes and weapons people play and halberd isnt one of them. Not even close.

• 1225 hours, but a lot of them were logged while studying with the game minimized. Rank 47.75~, and I play on big TO pubs most of the time. If I actually liked FFA I think I’d be about 50… who cares anyway

• @Evilsouls:

2317 hours with rank 54 (just ranked up) I was playing when the rank bug existed… that combined with too much fucking around on FFA, sad times.

Last time I played with you, you were super happy to hit 50! You’ve ranked up quickly!

Anyway, I have three accounts, 51, 39 & 31. Combined playtime ~2000h

• Rank 59 and 3/4 - 1581 hours

• @Retsnom:

4 people that agree with you = facts? “Several great halberd players” pretty much makes up the entire list of halberd players. Hop into any duel server and you will rarely see one. If you have read other threads about the weakness of the halberd you will see I am far from alone. The simple fact that there are so few who man it as their main weapons should be enlightening, but somehow I doubt it.

It is a mediocre support weapon at best and really not all that great in duels. Like any weapon there will be a few of us that are diehard loyalist and get to a pretty high level of skill with it. But compared to the numbers of players that play other weapons. Be honest, if all you do is duels you know the 3 big classes and weapons people play and halberd isnt one of them. Not even close.

Just because you’re bad with the weapon doesn’t mean that the weapon is bad.

• @Xylvion:

Just because you’re bad with the weapon doesn’t mean that the weapon is bad.

ouch.
    /10chars