Where are workshop map rotations defined?

• Heya!

In my PCServer-UDKGame.ini I’ve specified a single Maplist=AOCLTS-Arena3_p. Yet the community made maps, which I previously loaded through the launch command with sdkfileid, are automatically added to the rotation (besides the above stated map). Now lets say I wish to remove those Workshop maps - where and how are they defined into the map rotation?

Much thanks!

• There’s a chance any previously downloaded workshop maps are added to the rotation, and this usually happens if bDontAddSdkMapsToList is set to False in yor PCServer-UDKGame.ini.

Map rotation is defined by “Maplist” entries in PCServer-UDKGame.ini. Type ‘getserverrotation’ in the ingame console to verify it.

If you want specific workshop maps in your rotation
    1. set bDontAddSdk… field to false.
    2. Add the wanted workshop maps to your server rotation (ex: Maplist=AOCFFA-Duelyard_p)
    3. Finally add the sdkfileid parameters to your startup command line

• @Alphonse:

There’s a chance any previously downloaded workshop maps are added to the rotation, and this usually happens if bDontAddSdkMapsToList is set to False in yor PCServer-UDKGame.ini.

Map rotation is defined by “Maplist” entries in PCServer-UDKGame.ini. Type ‘getserverrotation’ in the ingame console to verify it.

If you want specific workshop maps in your rotation
    1. set bDontAddSdk… field to false.
    2. Add the wanted workshop maps to your server rotation (ex: Maplist=AOCFFA-Duelyard_p)
    3. Finally add the sdkfileid parameters to your startup command line

Sadly one or more of the SDK custom maps is crashing my server and messing with the shaders or installing specific shaders. So I removed them from my server. So sad because there are some really great custom maps. Troubleshooting over 40+ maps sucks.

I was going to post up about the "bDontAddSdkMapsToList is set to False" but you beat me too it. I was wondering what sdkfileid parameters you are adding to the startup command line