Realtime strikes instruction (video)

• If you are a new player this is probably the best invested 3 minutes of your medieval life, well done Moe Pork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elxG1GyC6fA

• This was really useful thank you, I still dont quite understand a lot of what I see in duels and teamplay, but this helps a lot thank you for linking.

• I would counter with A Mechanical Guide to Combat for more of an overview of everything in Chivalry with some good first-person clips as demonstration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1CyH_AnMM

• Shit both videos are good. I learned to play this game with Hexen videos when I started, helped me A LOT and they are really funny to watch. Torn Banner should at least give them teacher hats for making such good tutorials for their game.

• @Vanguard:

Shit both videos are good. I learned to play this game with Hexen videos when I started, helped me A LOT and they are really funny to watch. Torn Banner should at least give them teacher hats for making such good tutorials for their game.

Yea, that’s how I first learned too. Players did a better job with tutorials than TB did, in game…

• wow those videos by haxen were really useful too, thanks man I feel like I might have a chance against the spinning reverse overhead/ overhead toe drags stuff I see. I have faced high rank/skilled players almost managing to hide their animations so well I just see a wind up, then after a pause the release shots out instantaneously. I am literally counting out 1 potato…2 potato then parry to attempt to block these tricks. I feel really silly, can one learn to read this stuff? ( I think it was vanguard with greatsword, but I cant remember well now).

• @Sassyljay:

wow those videos by haxen were really useful too, thanks man I feel like I might have a chance against the spinning reverse overhead/ overhead toe drags stuff I see. I have faced high rank/skilled players almost managing to hide their animations so well I just see a wind up, then after a pause the release shots out instantaneously. I am literally counting out 1 potato…2 potato then parry to attempt to block these tricks. I feel really silly, can one learn to read this stuff? ( I think it was vanguard with greatsword, but I cant remember well now).

Yes you can read these stuff my friend! But as you might have noticed its not easy, it requires some practice and you need to get used to how the different drags looks. It all comes with patience and practice man, and if you liked the game I seriously recommend you to practice it, because the better you get, more fun the game is.

Some duels makes my hand sweat and my heart beat like I’m fucking having a heart attack man, only game that makes me feel this way. Shit is intense