When?

• Stamina/parry negation buff when?
    Removal of all ranged weapons when? (give vanguards a kite shield at least, fo’ fook’s sake)
    Sprint attack fix when?
    Polycount skins added when?
    Falchion buff when?

• Hopefully never, for most of those.

I do look forward to the variety from the polycount skins, however.

Stamina/parry negation, ranged weapons, sprint attack and the falchion are fine as far as I care.

Nevermnd, sprint attacks aren’t fine. Bots still can’t do them.

• bots can charge, they just don’t seem to do it very often.

• Remove flinch from daggers.
    • Remove vanguard charge. It promotes a completely no-brain no-skill approach to getting kills.
    • Increase dodge stamina cost. It doesn’t make sense that parrying takes up more stamina than dodging backwards and spamming stab repeatedly.
    • Slow down turn cap speed. Right now you can do unblockable full 360s with maul and vanguard sticks. And let’s be honest, most of these spinners don’t even know what they’re doing - they’re just comboing and hoping for hits or desyncs.
    • Remove at least half of vanguard stick-weapons. There’s too many.

• TB shouldn’t remove anything.

• @lemonater47:

TB shouldn’t remove anything.

As usual the 24/7 day forum ghoul who never seems to play Chivalry but is determined to mine the forum
    like a rank farmer for his post count. Adding his latest troll remark to derail yet again. Off course some
    chaff should be removed from this fine game ie van charges at the least. iah

• TBS should remove whiners

• @Ranulf:

Stamina/parry negation buff when?
    Removal of all ranged weapons when? (give vanguards a kite shield at least, fo’ fook’s sake)
    Sprint attack fix when?
    Polycount skins added when?
    Falchion buff when?

Yes, mostly yes, yes, yes and yes.

• @zombojoe:

TBS should remove whiners

So basically everyone.

• @loin:

As usual the 24/7 day forum ghoul who never seems to play Chivalry but is determined to mine the forum
    like a rank farmer for his post count. Adding his latest troll remark to derail yet again. Off course some
    chaff should be removed from this fine game ie van charges at the least. iah

What the hell is wrong with you. I mean really. To think that was a troll remark to derail the thread. Then what was this post of yours all about? To start an argument. You massive hypocrite.

• @lemonater47:

What the hell is wrong with you. I mean really. To think that was a troll remark to derail the thread. Then what was this post of yours all about? To start an argument. You massive hypocrite.

What title do you get for 10,000 posts, Lemon?

• Well this complaint thread worked out well.

Then again its the same as the last 10 started by various people who have a fascination with the word “when”.

• @lemonater47:

Well this complaint thread worked out well.

Then again its the same as the last 10 started by various people who have a fascination with the word “when”.

I’m genuinely curious though. Since the last 10 threads didn’t get anywhere, I didn’t expect this one to either tbh.

• good thread when?

• @Ranulf:

I’m genuinely curious though. Since the last 10 threads didn’t get anywhere, I didn’t expect this one to either tbh.

I might just stop posting at 9,999.

You never know. My account my get deleted hitting 10,000

• @zombojoe:

good thread when?

Jombozoe Community Manager when?

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• falchion doesn’t really need a buff, it’s a great weapon, I do however have an interesting idea for it, hue.

OH damage from ‘whatever’ to 80
    OH damage type from Chop to Cut

This would make it possible to 1hit archers to the head, but remove the function of 3hitting knights to the torso.

• @Xylvion:

falchion doesn’t really need a buff, it’s a great weapon,

lol these forums

• @lemonater47:

My account my get deleted hitting 10,000

Or maybe your new years resolution could be to stop using the forum as your troll twitter account.