Single Player Campaign? YES PLEASE!

• Hello!:nevreness:
    I have been playing Chivalry for about 2 years now, I have had a lot of fun playing against other people, but i do think this game would have a lot of potential if they added like a single player (or Co-op:semi-twins:) campaign. I know they have training, but for veteran players its just a little to easy and way too short. If they did add a campaign other low level players could practice and not get picked on by someone with a shiny Gold helmet.
    Another reason we should add a campaign is that chivalry would get a ton more attention, and who doesn’t want that?
    I know some people might not agree but this could totally be a new way to spark up this game, and it’s just an idea by the way and this is my first time on the forums. All in all I hope you take this idea into consideration, and if you do maybe get the community involved in it. (also I would love to see some lore on chivalry):tongue:

• Easiest way would be to mod Skyrim to use Chivalry-style combat. Get modding.

Hope I don’t get stabfeinted by Draugr, though.

• @BeefyNachos:

Hello!:nevreness:
    I have been playing Chivalry for about 2 years now, I have had a lot of fun playing against other people, but i do think this game would have a lot of potential if they added like a single player (or Co-op:semi-twins:) campaign. I know they have training, but for veteran players its just a little to easy and way too short. If they did add a campaign other low level players could practice and not get picked on by someone with a shiny Gold helmet.
    Another reason we should add a campaign is that chivalry would get a ton more attention, and who doesn’t want that?
    I know some people might not agree but this could totally be a new way to spark up this game, and it’s just an idea by the way and this is my first time on the forums. All in all I hope you take this idea into consideration, and if you do maybe get the community involved in it. (also I would love to see some lore on chivalry):tongue:

Well for one thing, the AI in the game sucks. TB needs to put alot of work into the AI before adding a campaign. And also it’s good for noobs to practice against someone way better than them, or else they’re never going to get good at the game and will forever suck, trust me I know. Also I think there’s some lore on chivalry on the wiki. I’m not sure though, i haven’t been there in ages

• I enjoyed Crypt as it was multiplayer against AI and well spooky and fun. But it only lasts so long before you can easily beat it.

Ultimately TBS bread and butter is Team Objective multiplayer humans (or trolls). So anything else is a diversion and not really worth time unless it is quick and simple to do (apparently Crypts was one smart developer who mostly coded it himself).

• I don’t think I have to say it but:

better bots.

A single player campaign would be cool. Campaign is a bit scary though. How about “Single Player Functioning TO Maps” first? I’m afraid that’s too much to ask though. From TB at least. I’ll tell you when I find the “make bots do objective” node.

• @Skindiacus:

I don’t think I have to say it but:

better bots.

A single player campaign would be cool. Campaign is a bit scary though. How about “Single Player Functioning TO Maps” first? I’m afraid that’s too much to ask though. From TB at least. I’ll tell you when I find the “make bots do objective” node.

yawn you bore us

• @gregcau:

yawn you bore us

But you’ll deal with it because I’m so great right?

• Slasher has better bots.

• @Xylvion:

Slasher has better bots.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Slasher is literaly Jesus!

• @Xylvion:

Slasher has better bots.

The problem with Slasher is lack of TO.

• @Skindiacus:

The problem with Slasher is lack of TO.

pre-alpha m8.

• @Xylvion:

pre-alpha m8.

We can hope.

• No need for anything but LMB in singleplayer imo

• @Ready:

No need for anything but LMB in singleplayer imo

Problem identified.

• @Ready:

No need for anything but LMB in singleplayer imo

same for multiplayer in pubs.

• A campaign would be awesome, but that’s so involved they would have to add it in for Chiv2. I can’t see it realistically happening with Chiv, at least not any time soon. Many months ago I saw someone mention putting a big boss fight at the end of a co op TO map. I think something like that would be awesome fun.

• I think I remember reading about adding a campaign when chivalry was in kickstarter

• RO2 style campaign mode shouldnt be that hard to add

chiv just needs more maps for that

• Maybe it is already being done? ;)

~Unannounced UE 4 project.