Missing Archer Textures since release of the game!

• Hello.

Im playing this game for almost 2 years now and I have noticed, that the Agatha-Archer has still no Textures on the arms, feeds and head when cutted. And i think it cant be difficult to add that few textures to the model :fat: so please Tornbanner add this textures please. :distrust:

I’ve added a Screenshot btw.

• I’ve noticed this too problem too. Thread has been moved to bug reports section.

• Do you think that they will add/fix this textures soon? because its ugly and make the game looks like its in early access.

• Might I add that, considering this thread is simply titled “Missing Textures!”, the big house in Stoneshill village still has a partly black textureless roof? It’s probably the largest and most notable occurence.

• This post is deleted!

• Which house do you mean? can you add a screenshot please, that would be great :P@Rickvs:

Might I add that, considering this thread is simply titled “Missing Textures!”, the big house in Stoneshill village still has a partly black textureless roof? It’s probably the largest and most notable occurence.