Performance troubles

• i’ve been playing chivalry for about 6-7 months now, and i always play on max graphics, and get atleast 45 frames even when in a large battle. about 3 days ago i jumped on chivalry and realized i was struggling to get 30 fps, and its constantly dropping down to <20, just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and how to fix it. cheers:confusion:

• What’s your computer specs?

• sorry i should have included that. I have a Intel core i7-4770k processor @3.5 GHz, a Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 gpu, 8 GB of ram, and running it all on windows 8.

• Do all maps have that low FPS or do some maps you have decent FPS? Are you running 32 or 64 bit? Ragdall count?

• All maps have low pfs, even duel yard. im running 64 bit, and before i had the fps troubles i was on 25 ragdoll count, now i’m on 20 and its no better

• was playing LoL and my fps are dropping on that when there is alot going on in on the screen, which never happened before i got the fps drops on chivalry, so im starting to think there might be a bigger problem, has anyone had something happen like this or can you recommend another forum to post the question in? cheers

• i dont know what happened, but i tend to keep my computer on most of the time, and it seems like it all started screwing up when i restarted my computer a few days back, but i just did a big scan for viruses, restarted my computer, and i have my frames back??? thanks for your help anyway (Y)

• You should try running on 32bit.