What is your Non-Default keybind/mouse setup?

• I use a Nostromo game pad and a G502 mouse. I have never used default keybinds and I was just curious what others that don’t use default game setting have their binds set too. This can also include macos or zoom bindings. I had the zoom bindings for a while but I really dont play archer that much and found it more annoying using throwables. Anyway here is my set up:

MOUSE G502 Basically the 5 function wheel is all my directional swings except stab.
    Mouse1 = stab
    Mouse2 = Jump
    Mouse3 (Wheel down) = Arrow cam - Zoom
    Scroll Wheel Up = Overhead
    Scroll Wheel Down = Alt Overhead
    Wheel Left = Alt Swing
    Wheel Right = Swing and Sprint attack
    Mouse4 = Crouch
    Mouse5 = Alt swing combo into stab
    Mouse6 = Alt swing combo into swing into stab
    Mouse7 = Taunt - HAHA
    Mouse8 = Taunt - Insult
    Mouse9 = nothing (little button behind wheel is useless and hard to access)

Nostromo N52 - (my original Belkin died after 8 years got the Razor version but would love an Orbweaver)
    Mirrors Left side of Keyboard
    01 - Tab
    02 - Q - Fient
    03 - W - Forward Movement
    04 - E - Use / drop item
    05 - R - Reload / switch to trow-able weapon
    06 - A - Left movement
    07 - S - Back Movement
    09 - D - Right Movement
    10 - F - Kick
    11 - Z - Tactical messages - Rarely use it
    12 - X - Personal messages - Rarely use it
    13 - C - Voice Chat - for Teamspeak

Nostromo Wheel
    Wheel Up - Overhead - rarely use it
    Wheel Down - Alt Overhead - Rarely use it
    Wheel Button - Nothing

Nostromo D-Pad
    Up Arrow = Feint + Parry
    Down Arrow = Alt Swing - Mirrors Mouse attacks gives me additional attack patterns when doing complicated mouse movements.
    Left Arrow = Primary weapon switch
    Right Arrow = Primary Swing - Sprint attack - Throw/Follow Cam/Fire Siege Weapons - Mirrors Mouse attacks gives me additional attack patterns when doing complicated mouse movements.
    Nostromo Single button = Secondary Weapon Switch - (Above D-Pad)
    Nostromo Singel Button = Spacebar - SpectatorPerspective - Aim (Below D-Pad)

Keyboard Binds - Most are normal with the following exceptions:
    Caps Lock - nothing - it is annoying and I hit it enough by accident making me look like I am yelling in chat
    Mouse Pad Enter - Battlecry - My keyboard is elevated and that button is right next to my mouse.
    Admin Binds** - Feel free to copy these if you admin a server

Admin login: “O”
    Bindings=(Name=“O”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“adminlogin serverpassword”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag=,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

Admin Quick Map Change by EndGame: “L”
    Bindings=(Name=“L”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“aoc_endgame”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag=“KBFlag_Utility”,FriendlyName=“TogglePerspective”)

Admin Addbots: (I have it set to load only one bot at a time)
    Bindings=(Name=“K”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“admin addbots 1”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag=,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

Admin Killbots:
    Bindings=(Name=“J”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“admin killbots”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag=,FriendlyName=“Unknown”)

• I have a crouch toggle on C, battlecry I moved to ctrl, alt for alt attacks. Zero outputs “teamsay sorry”.

Bindings=(Name="LeftShift",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_Sprint | PerformCrouch False | setbind C CrouchDown",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Sprint")
    Bindings=(Name="C",SecondaryKey=,Command="CrouchDown",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Crouch")
    Bindings=(Name="CrouchDown",SecondaryKey=,Command="PerformCrouch true | setbind C CrouchUp",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="CrouchUp",SecondaryKey=,Command="PerformCrouch false | setbind C CrouchDown",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")

I setup a quick 3rd person view on the reload key. works for melee classes too for a quick peak around.

Bindings=(Name="R",SecondaryKey=,Command="BehindView | GBA_Reload | onrelease BehindView" ... )

and I have a zoom toggle on CapsLock. the FOV values are for vertical FOV.

Bindings=(Name="FOVMelee",SecondaryKey=,Command="fov 90 | setbind CapsLock FOVRange",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="FOVRange",SecondaryKey=,Command="fov 60 | setbind CapsLock FOVMelee",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="CapsLock",SecondaryKey=,Command="FOVRange",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Mod=False,bIgnoreMod=False,Flag="KBFlag_Movement",FriendlyName="Unknown")

Mouse is pretty much default but I switched around the thumb buttons for alt lmb and overhead.

• you nerds. i bought a keypad recently but i can’t get used to it so i guess it will just gain dust on my desk.

• Everything default except for dodge is bound to one of my thumb mouse buttons, and I rebind that to alt overhead when not using MAA. The other thumb button is for push to talk.

• Hory shiet Retsnom, I would be lost if I tried to play Chiv on your PC man lol

I go full default, except for charge attack that is R key

• @Vanguard:

Hory shiet Retsnom, I would be lost if I tried to play Chiv on your PC man lol

I go full default, except for charge attack that is R key

Yeah you probably would but all of the movement is pretty much default. The mouse is pretty intuitive if you think about it. Consider the 5 button wheel as the torso. Left / right wheel is the swings, wheel up / down is the overheads. Thumb is duck. M1 is stab, m2 is jump. So lots of stabbing and jump kicks :-)

The game pad is amazing, programmable, and just wish I had another row of keys like the orb weaver.

• mostly default but i have mouse buttons for alt slash and alt overhead and mouse button for dodge.

• I have almost full default settings, I use e to feint instead of q, I have dodge bound to a lower side button on my mouse, switch 1st to 3rd is bound to the upper side button on my mouse and I have RMB primary bound to feint and secondary to parry. I don’t actually use my side buttons though.

• Default, safe for charge attack -> middle mouse press
    and dodge -> Q

Oh, and both T and Y for teamchat and global chat respectively are switched.

• Mostly standard. Just some tweaked mouse settings:

Middle click: select primary wep
    Thumb 1: select secondary wep
    Thumb 2: select tertiary wep
    Thumb 3: alt swing
    Thumb 4: dodge / vg charge

I like switching weapons while moving freely, apparently.

• @Retsnom:

Yeah you probably would but all of the movement is pretty much default. The mouse is pretty intuitive if you think about it. Consider the 5 button wheel as the torso. Left / right wheel is the swings, wheel up / down is the overheads. Thumb is duck. M1 is stab, m2 is jump. So lots of stabbing and jump kicks :-)

The game pad is amazing, programmable, and just wish I had another row of keys like the orb weaver.

AHahhha I would need at least 2 weaks to git gud in your setup, but once that is done it might be very interesting. Would try it for sure

I like your huge mousepad, I need to buy one of these!

• Everything is default, except vanguard charge is changed to V, lol.

• E = alt overhead
    thumb 1 = feint
    thumb 2 = stab
    Q = cancel attack
    RMB = parry and feint to parry
    R = alt slash
    V = use item
    T = reload
    Y = all chat
    U = team chat

• @Vanguard:

AHahhha I would need at least 2 weaks to git gud in your setup, but once that is done it might be very interesting. Would try it for sure

I like your huge mousepad, I need to buy one of these!

Yeah the huge mouse pad makes a big difference when dragging and for turning during the nerfed movement when you swing.
    The nostromo game pad is the shit. but the Orbweaver is even better as I have big hands and it is fully adjustable and has an extra row of keys. But it is hard to justify almost $100 bucks for half a keyboard. I also like the Nostromo D-Pad better than the Orbweaver.
    http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-orbweaver

• @Daiyuki:

E = alt overhead
    thumb 1 = feint
    thumb 2 = stab
    Q = cancel attack
    RMB = parry and feint to parry
    R = alt slash
    V = use item
    T = reload
    Y = all chat
    U = team chat

So what do you use for Crouch and jump? Spacebar?

• Yeah daiyuki why did you post only some of your controls when you have made such dramatic changes? What the hell is dodge?

• Everything default except:

q is bound to tertiary weapon and primary weapon for faster firepot switches.
    middle click is bound to one button dodge.

• @Retsnom:

So what do you use for Crouch and jump? Spacebar?

Crouch is Ctrl and Jump is Space. Everything I omitted is default, but yes I forgot dodge because I never play MAA. It’s still bound to the same thumb button as feint.

The goal was to have movement on the left hand and everything to do with the sword on the right hand, with alt attacks easily reachable by the movement hand without interruption. Very rarely use them anyways, but it’s something I could incorporate more if I wanted to.

As a random note, I actually setup basically the same thing as Rets a long time ago, it seemed like a good idea for Chiv, but since it was close to tournament time I didn’t want to have to completely relearn all my controls. Then Chiv died and I didn’t care anymore, so I never changed my controls =p