Bugs Bugs Bugs…

• When you use the ram you can move around hiding in concealment or behind allies. This is basically breaking all ram objectives. This bug has been around for months now. Report

Not only you can change your class in your own spawn area and instantly respawn, your enemies can do that also in your own spawn area. There are some maps where you can get into spawn areas and basically every defender <-> attacker spawn exchange can be used to abuse this bug. This bug has been around since ever but just recently, people discovered it for exploitation by using respawn scripts/macros/bots/whatever and break the game every now and then. Report

As well as
    -glitchy death camera
    -bugged ballistae
    -bugged catapults
    -inconsistent kick
    -no respawn bug connected with increasing pings and maa mesh spawn
    -wrong falling screams
    -wrong ffa/duel voices
    -randomly chat closing every time you press space
    -inconsistent charge
    -extra long flinch time when getting flinched while holding up a javelin
    -getting stuck in people’s bubbles
    -stopped ripostes
    -random attacks without pressing anything
    -getting stuck in the map
    -desyncs
    -etc…

Please, fix your game for us. :(

• Good list.
    Hope TB takes a peek.

BTW, am I correct to conclude random attacks are always scrollwheel-related? Never have I found myself during an LMB without input, overheads and stabs all the time. Already tried a different mouse; issue persists.

• @Rickvs:

Good list.
    Hope TB takes a peek.

BTW, am I correct to conclude random attacks are always scrollwheel-related? Never have I found myself during an LMB without input, overheads and stabs all the time. Already tried a different mouse; issue persists.

Yes, they seem mouse wheel related. I bought a new mouse some months ago, issue persists.

• I love when I kick someone and it doesn’t even phase them. Then I get killed haha.

• oh you didn’t add the new one I showed you on moor, that started today?
    There are a few rocks and trees which you can walk into, you’ll be teleported up in the air on your client, but the server will recognize you being inside of the rock.

As an archer I can stay up in the air and shoot people with no worries, except. . . PEOPLE GO INVISIBLE RANDOMLY, seriously how the hell did you manage that? it happens on moor, stoneshill_village and hillside in FFA.
    Ghost swings occurs more often than before, it’s really stupid. How do you manage to do something like this with an 11MB patch? seriously.

• @Xylvion:

oh you didn’t add the new one I showed you on moor, that started today?
    There are a few rocks and trees which you can walk into, you’ll be teleported up in the air on your client, but the server will recognize you being inside of the rock.
    As an archer I can stay up in the air and shoot people with no worries, except. . . PEOPLE GO INVISIBLE RANDOMLY, seriously how the hell did you manage that? it happens on moor, stoneshill_village and hillside in FFA.
    Ghost swings occurs more often than before, it’s really stupid. How do you manage to do something like this with an 11MB patch? seriously.

I wrote this before I knew that bug. It’s not really game breaking though so I didn’t add it afterwards. Are you sure this bug hasn’t been around for longer? :D

• @INerevar:

I wrote this before I knew that bug. It’s not really game breaking though so I didn’t add it afterwards. Are you sure this bug hasn’t been around for longer? :D

yeah, just appeared today. And I think it’s game breaking when I can use HCB up there and no one will be able to hit me.

• So for the ram bug is it every time you use the ram - can you reproduce it?

Ballista bug hits me but its very low frequency - maybe 1 in 10 at the most.

Kick is probably the most annoying one, just slight elevation messes it up big time.

Death camera I can live with, but yes it is rather annoying.

No respawn bug is likely hard to reproduce, I have seen it maybe 1 in 25 and not recently.

Javelin issue is very annoying - not sure how Oh stands it.

Rest of the stuff dont see enough, or can’t pinpoint it.

Good list though, well done.

• @INerevar:

Yes, they seem mouse wheel related. I bought a new mouse some months ago, issue persists.

But sometimes I slash out of the fucking nowhere, its funny when it happens at the respawn close to a ally, idk how to even explain

• The fucken weapon animation bugs after using the ram, kicking out pyre etc. This bugs years old. Stop adding new shit and fix the bloody game. Cheers.

• @Vanguard:

But sometimes I slash out of the fucking nowhere, its funny when it happens at the respawn close to a ally, idk how to even explain

This happens because Chivalry Medieval Warfare crosses inter-dimensional gateways and picks up feedback from an alternate existence.

You must have stood in that exact same spot and swung at a different point in your lifetime. It’s giving you back the swing from the second tuesday of last month where you DID want to swing your poke stick at that particular time.

How dare you complain about this. Chivalry is letting you glimpse through time at your previous, possibly even future self! I figured it out after the minute hand on my watch began jumping wildly. I knew it was Echo, trying to communicate to me. So I used the quantum data, solved gravity and still made it back from the future in time to write this post.

So now you know. Fucking Nowhere Slashes may save entire human race.

• ^ The most probable cause.

• It seems like the clients and the servers have different versions of Moor. It’s really buggy at the exteriors since the last patch.

• @H:

This happens because Chivalry Medieval Warfare crosses inter-dimensional gateways and picks up feedback from an alternate existence.

You must have stood in that exact same spot and swung at a different point in your lifetime. It’s giving you back the swing from the second tuesday of last month where you DID want to swing your poke stick at that particular time.

How dare you complain about this. Chivalry is letting you glimpse through time at your previous, possibly even future self! I figured it out after the minute hand on my watch began jumping wildly. I knew it was Echo, trying to communicate to me. So I used the quantum data, solved gravity and still made it back from the future in time to write this post.

This is true. I paid some scientists and they came to very similar results, although their data showed that the third tuesday of each month it occured and in february it occured on wednesdays due to being less days. Bloody weird coding, it had them baffled for weeks.

• Good list, but could you provide a bit more detail? Steps would help as well. Thanks guys.

• @DaGGyzo:

Good list, but could you provide a bit more detail? Steps would help as well. Thanks guys.

The explanations on inter-dimensional magic wasn’t enough?

• @H:

You are always a very useful person in this community man, now I can explain my allies why I just slashed them in the back out of the fucking nowhere! Thanks Hexen!

@DaGGyzo:

Good list, but could you provide a bit more detail? Steps would help as well. Thanks guys.

Hey mister, if you use the battering ram and press S you go out walking while using it. Telekinesis at its best, you stay at long range doing those movement with your hands and the ram obeys, spooky I would say.

• You don’t even need to press S. You can just turn around with your mouse and walk away with any movement key and you’ll continue to swing the ram.
    There is no trick to it and nothing to reproduce because its just the way it works apperently.

Balista bug. Well there are several but the most severe one is when you mount it and it just doesn’t work. You can turn it around like you normally would but you aren’t able to shoot it. When its bugged like this your health and stam bar will most of the time be empty and flashing while mounted.

• If the devs just played the game for 2 hours tops and went through a full rotation of the maps. They’d notice 90% of the bugs listed in the one hit.