Rank 70 hat when?

• There are legit rank 70s now.

When can we expect a new hat?

• When there are legit rank 70s.

• I hate this bug too, thanks for reporting it zombo.

• But while we’re here… what colour would it be? I vote for purple.

• Moved thread to general C:MW section. Please only use the bug reports forum for reporting actual bugs.

Also purple sounds nice.

• Rainbow.

Or green.

• maybe make it cool instead of just another colour :>

• Diamond though. I need zeh bling bling.

• it would probably just end up looking like the silver hat

purple would be nice tbh

• @Rekrab:

maybe make it cool instead of just another colour :>

This, so fuckin much… Why does everyone want lame ass color reskins? Da fuq?

• @KingWillie:

This, so fuckin much… Why does everyone want lame ass color reskins? Da fuq?

Probably to discourage people from grinding/modding their way to rank 70 in order to unlock a rainbow helmet that shoots confetti and flares.

• “Legit” hehe. Nope.

• @Rickvs:

Probably to discourage people from grinding/modding their way to rank 70 in order to unlock a rainbow helmet that shoots confetti and flares.

I’d so want that helmet though.

• @Xylvion:

I’d so want that helmet though.

Holy shit yeah. I’d just zweihander in FFA for days.

• There’s no way there are any genuine rank 70s. It took 2,000 + hours for rank 60. It’s an exponential system. Rank 70 should take close to 5,000 hours.

• @The:

There’s no way there are any genuine rank 70s. It took 2,000 + hours for rank 60. It’s an exponential system. Rank 70 should take close to 5,000 hours.

8000 hours from 2000. Takes about 4 times as long according to the statistics.

• @The:

There’s no way there are any genuine rank 70s. It took 2,000 + hours for rank 60. It’s an exponential system. Rank 70 should take close to 5,000 hours.

vash is rank 63 with about 5.1k hours right
    if anybody has any legit 55+ rankers on their friends list we could try to source hours and see what this might realisticly look like.

• There was a thread a while back where everyone was doin the calculations n shit and found out how many years it’d take to get to like 90. Forgot what it was but it was alot of fuckin years.

• @Rekrab:

vash is rank 63 with about 5.1k hours right
    if anybody has any legit 55+ rankers on their friends list we could try to source hours and see what this might realisticly look like.

You got me you scrub.

• @The:

Not really, your kills per minute change drastically according to how or what you want to play.
    If it’s TO, usually it’s an average of 1-2 kills per minute of you have a decent team. Slightly more if you’re carrying.
    If it’s laid back LTS like gents treehouse, it becomes minutes per kill, not kills per minute.

But if you play FFA just to farm you can get over 5 kills per minute.
    I ranked up from 48 to 49 in about 16-18 hours just because I wanted to.

s0ldier who’s rank 63 probably has only slightly more than xylv, who’s 58. Every 6 ranks is twice the exp as your current rank, so by your logic he should’ve had almost twice as many hours, but that is not the case.