PC Stoopid race (reasons why Consoles are so much better then PCs)

• Guys… its kind of obvious already consoles have been dominating for ever now. You PC newbs need to grow up and accept defeat. PC is holding the consoles true power back. Especially with its horrible graphics and that weird CD:ROM. Its not the 90’s anymore… guys. Now I am going to list many reasons which prove consoles are much better then your peasant machines that you call “PC” … guys. Consoles has WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more exclusives, also promoting the growth and expansion of indie culture into the next generation. Some great examples of these exclusives would be The Last Of Us, DC universe Online, Blacklight: Retribution, Alienation And MUCH MUCH MORE!!! One of the biggest downfalls of the “PC” …… guys… is the mouse and keyboard phenomenon. It is way 2 hard to use it. You have to micromanage like 30 million keys at once. On the Other hand the controller provides and much easier and proficient way to play games. With a more comfortable grip, easy to manage controls, and an appealing design, it is undoubtedly revolutionary technology that changed the current meta from PC to Console master race. Moving on… There is many many downfalls that comes with the “PC” …guys… like viruses, people are virusing other people left and right, very malicious behavior that isnt even possible on console master platform race. guys… There are also hackers on PC. They all try find IP and DDOS you, plus they ruin ingame experiences with their super hax420. Another thing is that Mods ruin games. They provide unreal, almost OP way of doing things ingame. Its pretty much hacking with mod slapped over it. guys… Most of PC players are also elitists and think they are better then everyjuan else. Yet you “glorious” PC players are just setting another unreal expectation for yourselves. END THE OPPRESSION!!! guys… just convert to console masterrace. Console has things like MLGpro Players and even sponsors too! DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW FTW!!! Besides all you guys play is “meinkampf” minecraft in yoor mum’s basecements PC nurds and virginians. When owning a PC you have to constantly upgrade if you even want to play low grade games. It will destroy your life savings. adding on to upgrades, you have to build a PC which is way too difficult. One last thing is that Consoles OUTPERFORM “pc”. I tested my CONSOLE power on console testing gauge. IT was WAY MORE POWERFUL then my “pc”. Consoles limit fps to 30fps cuz the humon eye can only see up to 30fps. 60 fps is way too much and anything above 30fps can potentially harm your vision. Consoles also come prebuilt to perfection with their revolutionary nextgen technology making it much easier to just play a game with ease right after you buy it. For PC you have to build it and stuff… so it bad. guys… So “pc players” When will you convert to Console. masterrace? CONVERT NOW! CONSOLE MASTERRACE END THE PC WARS. CONSOLE IS BETTER.

UPDATE

…guys… so i have liek dug research and found proof of GabeN admitting consull is better then “pc”

Click picture to view pruf.

• ugh another wasted minute of my life, thanks again. But I am amazed at how much time and effort you put into your internet posts. Well that and saddened.

• Didn’t read.

• tl;dr 10chars

• When Xbox can brew coffee while it rubs my balls I’ll buy it.

• That’s a giant wall of text, surely it must have been horrible to type that with a controller.
    What? You–- Oh, I see, but surely you used— No? Oh. PC master race. Keyboard master race.

• @Rickvs:

That’s a giant wall of text, surely it must have been horrible to type that with a controller.
    What? You–- Oh, I see, but surely you used— No? Oh. PC master race. Keyboard master race.

tbh there are keyboard add-ons to xbox360-controllers.

• why are you posting in this thread

• Yikes!!! …guys… im just trying to healthily contribute towards the community by expressing my opinion, no need to b rude or mean towards me.

• 1/10 terrible bait.

• wow‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

• This _is_​ a troll thread, right?

• @Skindiacus:

This _is_​ a troll thread, right?

F10F10F10F10

• I think Kreitits has a crush on me ;) lmao xD Haha nudes lol?

i agree with u guys too. Whoever made threads is bad poster and terrible troll bait

• where is huggles anyway

• The problem with consoles is the games are very expensive and usually every time a new generation of console
    comes along your entire games collection wont work on it ? They got to greedy with profiteering at joe pubs expense.
    lets not forget eventually you can get emulators and simply play console stuff on high end rigs to boot.

• Man I wish the “next gen” didn’t perform worse than a 4 year-old midrange PC

• @loin:

The problem with consoles is the games are very expensive and usually every time a new generation of console
    comes along your entire games collection wont work on it ? They got to greedy with profiteering at joe pubs expense.
    lets not forget eventually you can get emulators and simply play console stuff on high end rigs to boot.

indeed, PCs are actually cheaper in the longterm

• Eh. I’m a mixed gamer. I use both a PC and an Xbox 360 for gaming.