Why No Alt-Swing Riposte?

• Simply that, why can’t we use alt attacks as ripostes? It would make riposting way more versatile, realistic and enjoyable.

• because alt swings were added in as an update

• you can if you cftp riposte ;)

• @50ShadesofClay:

you can if you cftp riposte ;)

Looks more like a bug so bad it is lol, windup on the right and release from the left. Prease Torn Banner, add alt riposte windup animations, thanks

• support
    /10charruleisdumb

• Slasher has this, huehuehue.

Also, no alt riposte animations so most likely will never happen in chiv.

• which is why the animations screw up after a CftP and starts out as a regular attack riposte and changes to an alt attack midswing.

• Its beautiful with the halberd overhead. Also very fun to cfpt and riposte a slash with said weapon, because you can make it looks like your going to accelerate the shit out of the slash, but in fact you delay the fucked up riposte. I mean, the windup happens in your fucking face then the real attack comes out of the fucking nowhere. Very legit, a nice feature. Will Slasher have this??? OF COURSE NOT! Only Torn banners manage to create such innovative melee move.

Thanks Torn Banner =)

• I hate it with polearms, if I do an overhead I might want to to be slightly faster and look down, but all of a sudden it turns to an alternate and hits the ground instead.

• @Xylvion:

I hate it with polearms, if I do an overhead I might want to to be slightly faster and look down, but all of a sudden it turns to an alternate and hits the ground instead.

HAhhahha yes, this happens with me too. But when I remember that it works like this, I like to look up so it looks like I’m going to delay the overhead, but the alt overhead comes fast as hell when you look a bit up and to the right.