LTS circlejerkers

• What I mean by ‘circlejerkers’ are the people who come on LTS servers and wait and don’t fight or just duel their buddies. They expect you to duel as well and that means when you get in to a fight they will just stand there spamming voice commands and teabagging corpses and shit while you’re getting rekt. They also empty servers pretty efficiently as it’s really annoying to always wait 2 minutes after each round.

This really annoys me as LTS is the only game mode for me that actually feels pretty intense (apart from scrims). I don’t really know what could be done about it, maybe add stricter idling rules or something. Maybe create a new gamemode for LTS duels/kendo type of thing.

Also, is this a problem in other regions? I’m from EU.

• Kendo servers would be so sweet.

• Yeah every na lts pub I’ve been on is just like this lol

• Yes this happens here in Brazil too man. Sometimes the 2 last standing are friends, and they keep doing fucks instead of fighting. Its potentially a very annoying game mode imo.

• when this happens i focus and pubstomp them until they leave, its kinda annoying, ruins it for everyone who wants to play properly

• it is literal aids to get rekt in 3v1 when you think you’re surrounded by teammates, or outright teamkilled because you’re a dishonourable cur who refuses to duel when 90% of the server is still alive

kendo gamemode would be amazing but i don’t see any way to implement it well

• Lower time for LTS rounds.

• as I usually play LTS with friends I TK the bastards that even try to stay afk or hide until the end of the round. And I don’t care about so called ‘duels’ for the last person in each team, the hell, kill the bastard there’s people that have been dead for 2 minutes already and want to play.

• I hate people who truce their friends in any team-based mode. Ruins the game.

• Fastest way to kill a server. Aka why I only have like 3 LTS maps in rotation on the|ĶiĻă|Thunderdome server

• Yup, it’s literally killing LTS servers. If people have to wait the full match-time every match because dude 1 wants to duel dude 1 through 5, people obviously leave. People whine about getting ganged all the time, want to duel everyone and expect to not die in LTS for some reason. Plus LTS in general just attracts really nasty and rude players. It’s a shame because it’s the only game mode that actually makes death mean something, which is why it’s probably my favorite game mode. This behavior though is totally ruining it for me.

• This kind of behavior used to be contained within the treehouse. Unfortunately it’s gone now and they are spreading.

• Yes, these people are losers and should be put in concentration camps.

• I noticed this earlier when playing a little bit of LTS.

Also this accurately describes every Multi-team deathmatch server in Deadliest Warrior too.

You go on there with some friends, start killing other teams, then they all team on you because they wanted to duel.

• Admin kill them and blame it on the game. Half the time the bloody timer runs out and it ends in a draw. The only way to admin kill them is to adminchangeteam them twice in rapid succession. Game will kill them to switch teams then switch them back before they know what happened.

• I fight normally in LTS until the final man, which I always duel. This is the unspoken code of honor for non-scrim LTS.

I would qualify it as game design if watching two good players duel for a minute is so insanely boring that it would make you leave. Fortunately, this hasn’t been my experience at all in duels. People seem to like it most of the time. Feels chivalrous.

• @CRUSHED:

when this happens i focus and pubstomp them until they leave, its kinda annoying, ruins it for everyone who wants to play properly

This, just rek the shit out of everyone and don’t give duels. They’ll cut the crap in a few rounds.

• @lemonater47:

Admin kill them and blame it on the game. Half the time the bloody timer runs out and it ends in a draw. The only way to admin kill them is to adminchangeteam them twice in rapid succession. Game will kill them to switch teams then switch them back before they know what happened.

big asshole moves doe

• @J-P:

This kind of behavior used to be contained within the treehouse. Unfortunately it’s gone now and they are spreading.

Treehouse is active again though, and House of Bjork seems to be the new goto-bullshit server as well.

To be honest I don’t completely mind running into a more laid-back server once in a while where people are sort of kendo-ing about or at least saving the last guy for duels, but as soon as that last guy actually expects me to let him regenerate after each duel or people just start shitting about making it abundantly clear not a single fight is happening in the next 3 minutes, I start Maul headshotting everyone when they least expect it.

This usually means they all start to play serious the next round to gangbang me but hey, at least they’re playing LTS now.

• Oy lts circlejerking is one of my favourite things to do, I just make sure to do it in a way that doesn’t harm my team.
    I’m talking generally having a blast dancing about where the battle is clashing then meddle quickly when it gets too hot.
    When it doesn’t get hot it also usually attracts a couple of people trying to catch me off guard, especially in the flanking areas. Then you can have some fun 1v2 or bait them into your teammates so that they get ganged hard

If people are yelling at you for not letting them duel or “tryharding” it’s one step beyond circlejerking, seriously it’s like they’re trying to play in a private server of their own within the lts server.