No chiv servers are getting recieved.

• Greetings and salutations, i’ve been having this issue for quite a while, as stated in the title. I love chivalry alot, and i’ve tried alot of fixes, like the config, the third person, first person fix etc. Well, at least to my knowledge i’ve tried alot, i’d like some feedback as how I can fix this problem, so I can recieve some servers, as previously stated, I absolutely love chivalry, and whish to get back into the game, I left it for about 8 or so months, so I thought maybe to goto the forums, after watching some youtube of Chivalry, and seeing how much I miss it. I really do hope I get this fixed, i’d be so grateful!

• Do chivalry servers show up on your steam server browser?

• @AmishInsurgent:

Do chivalry servers show up on your steam server browser?

Same thing happening for me. I can see Chiv servers on the steam server browser, but when I connect it says connection timed out.

I kept validating Steam files and everytime it says it will re-acquire 4 files that are missing.

• @niam:

Same thing happening for me. I can see Chiv servers on the steam server browser, but when I connect it says connection timed out.

I kept validating Steam files and everytime it says it will re-acquire 4 files that are missing.

It’s normal for steam to re-acquire files every time. If 4 is that number or not I’m not sure. Try joining with your firewall off.

• @AmishInsurgent:

It’s normal for steam to re-acquire files every time. If 4 is that number or not I’m not sure. Try joining with your firewall off.

Windows Firewall is off and I tried the game with Malwarebytes software off (Never had a problem)

Before this started to occur, I tried joining the server “Fight Club” and the game crashed while trying to download the custom map.

• @AmishInsurgent:

Firewall is off. That’s common sense. No antivirus software on.

• @niam:

Firewall is off. That’s common sense. No antivirus software on.

To me it sounds like something is just preventing chivalry from having outgoing connections. I have no other suggestions unfortunately.

• I have fixed it by deleting the Chivalry folder in My Games in Document. Then I copied my original files and noticed that the same thing happened. I copied and pasted one by one to find out which file was causing it.

I found out that UDKUI config file is the one that causes this. When I delete this file, Chivalry restores it and the game is fine again.

• Ooh okay, cool, well it seems I may of fixed it, now it crashes… I’ve tried so many fixes, this is getting beyond frustrating…

• Steam server browser, what’s that?

• @Inevitable:

Steam server browser, what’s that?

At the main Steam window, on the top menu select View -> Servers.
    The rest is self explanatory I assume.

• I have the same problem, even when i deleted the UDKUI file. I don´t know what to do, have anyone find a solution yet?