Where Will It End?

• With the recent terror attacks in France and even the shootings in Canada late last year, we’re really seeing a rise in extremist activity. They’re getting ballsier and attacking larger countries. People in America seem to be too focused on cops killing people to talk about the Muslim fanatics who will throw their own life away just to take yours. There are hundreds of thousands of these radical cocksuckers on this planet and lately more and more of them are popping up, killing police, soldiers and civilians.

They want to use fear and violence to illegitimately force their religious laws on non-islamic countries. Islam is a religion of war and conquering, spread by blood. The Quran is just as bad as the bible, if not worse. If you look at Sweden as an example, that was a great little country a decade ago. They had lots of money, good healthcare, good education, a high quality of life. Now, it’s a country riddled with Muslim immigrants. Lots of them are raping and breaking the law, but if you say anything over there you’re an anti-muslim or an islamophobe. Sweden will be a third-world country in another 10-20 years.

The islamification of Europe as a whole is a real issue that most people ignore or dismiss, and in France a few of these pricks decided to flex their muscle. It takes a tragedy to get people to reconsider their way of life, but if something drastic doesn’t happen, they could very well drag us into a desperate war, or even drag us back to the dark ages. But how do you fight a hidden enemy? How do you find the terrorists when it’s only 1/10 Muslims who would perform an attack like this? Well for a start, it would help if 6/10 didn’t support attacks like this. I think the only way to solve this problem in the long turn is to go to these countries like Syria where these people are coming from and get some strong leaders in place. Establish a real government. Give their citizens proper educations and empower their women. Introduce civil rights. Make their claims of poverty obsolete and give them the opportunities we have, so that these fundamental terrorist’s own countries see them as the insane, violent fringe group that they are, instead of how they see them now as soldiers of karma.

I also think we need to stop worrying about “racism” and offending people’s feelings. This is the reality of the situation, there’s a reason Muslims get stopped at the airport. If we’re too politically correct, as we seem to be in Canada, then we let too many people in, give them too many chances to bite us in the ass, and take the same path as Sweden and the UK. We’re already full of Muslims, what happens with 20% decide to rise in an organized fashion against us? Will this conflict escalate to the level of possible nuclear war? Maybe.

• @Oy:

Islam is a religion of war and conquering, spread by blood.

@Oy:

we need to stop worrying about “racism”

Thank you for sharing your ignorant opinion.

• Actually Islam is a religion based completely around peace. More peaceful than Christianity on paper really.

Some of them seem to have interpreted things wrong. The leaders deliberately probably. The best way to gain power. Leading people to believe they have to kill. You only need several thousand homeless bums. Give them guns then press gang more into your army and brainwash them. Boom. Steal a bunch of money from somewhere and you can hire a boatload of mercenaries to train them and do your dirty work.

Then send lots of them around the world blowing things up as they go.

Some consider the word “Worship” to mean murder everyone else who doesn’t worship God.

• I’m more scared of the fact that A LOT of younger muslims here in sweden actually go back to their homecountries and FIGHT FOR ISIS. FFS isn’t war the reason they fled in the first place? Now they want to go down and fight for the terrorist groups? That’s just crazy. Even other muslims are scared that they’ve been going to the same mosque as theese people.

Why the hell do you think the anti-immigrant party is growing in Sweden(13.5%)? (Isn’t UKIP something similar in UK?) Because people are getting tired of ungreatful immigrants. The problem is that the other parties will never co-operate with this party and will VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN OPINIONS if this party is for them. This is stupid and far from democratic, I’ve voted for a party and I don’t want them to change opinions just because another party thinks it’s a good idea. Not only that but our new goverment is retarded.

Now that they’re the third largest party in sweden the ‘2nd vice whatever’ wasn’t allowed to go to the noble prize dinner, first time in history. This is absurd and we have to stop shunning people from this party, they got more than 1/10th of swedens populations support, neglecting them is a threat to democracy.

@Greg Religion =/= race.

• @Greg You complain about lemon missing the point and making stupid posts, yet you just posted this? Gimme a fucking break man, get real.

@lemon Mohammed was a conqueror, not a prophet. Islam was spread by killing and force, by enslaving women and fighting against knowledge and technological advancement just like Christianity. There are over a hundred passages in the Quran about killing infidels and stoning people who leave the religion, taking slaves, cutting fingers off, all the good stuff basically. Calling a book of war a book of peace…

@Xylvion That’s pretty scary man, that your government forsakes its own tradition and law and goes out of its way to seem extra PC and super tolerant of Muslims because they’re SCARED of reprisals if they truly give everyone balanced rights. As a wise man said, “I don’t agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” This is what fanatics don’t get and even apparently your government.

• Gotta say that unfortunately Oy paints a historically accurate picture.

• It’s unfortunate we live in a world where we understand things like this, and we understand things like pollution, and yet it still keeps happening anyway. We’re in the year 2015, we can basically clone animals/grow organs, return hearing to the deaf, save people with cancer, and fly to distant star systems, but so many of us are still disillusioned by ancient fairytales and lazy self-centredness. As a species, us humans are pretty dumb, and our only hope I think is the Star Trek future where we almost wipe ourselves out, and then unite as a species afterwards and leave superstition behind.

I can’t really see that happening though. We’ll probably just keep dumping heavy metals and toxic man-made chemicals into our environment for another couple hundred years until the living conditions on our planet become so bad and depressing that we either die off or desperately build a massive cave system to escape the deadly rays from the sun. It’s scary to think about the future, look how much things have changed in 200 years, where before that it was roughly the same for thousands of years.

• Might as well move to Pitcairn islands and hope there’s going to be a nukewar to wipe out all the idiots.

• Lol good point. As far as nuclear war goes, I don’t think it’s a question of IF, but rather WHEN. We’ve had a few close calls in the past.

• The sooner the better, hue. I want my Fist of the north star scenario already.

• Ah. I’m hoping for more of a The Stand scenario where most of the population dies off rapidly due to a super-flu virus. That way they leave all the shiny technology intact to kickstart future generations. Hopefully losing 99% of the population teaches the survivors some responsibility :P

• If we’d keep a 1child law in every country the population would drop by half in like 100-150 years no probs, probably even more than half. That way there’d be no killing but still less people (idiots), yay.

• @Oy:

the shootings in Canada late last year

To paraphrase the prime-minister: “We will not show fear in the face of these attacks. On an unrelated note, soldiers can’t wear their uniforms now, the entire area (even across the provincial border) is going in lock-down, and I’m going to go hide now. Bye.”

• Good thing Americans all have guns to fight these terrorists.

Because that’s worked in the past.

• @Skindiacus:

To paraphrase the prime-minister: “We will not show fear in the face of these attacks. On an unrelated note, soldiers can’t wear their uniforms now, the entire area (even across the provincial border) is going in lock-down, and I’m going to go hide now. Bye.”

Lol, cover your ears and go LALALA THERE ARE NO TERRORISTS LALALA EVERYTHING’S FINE LALALA.

Try it, it works.

• I would suggest this thread is locked. Deadwood was a good western series and the use of cocksucker by the cast
    was nicely blended into the series. The op needs to find a news site forum to air such opinions in this climate tbh.

• This post is deleted!

• @loin:

I would suggest this thread is locked. Deadwood was a good western series and the use of cocksucker by the cast
    was nicely blended into the series. The op needs to find a news site forum to air such opinions in this climate tbh.

Its the off topic section and terrorism is a rising threat coming very close to home for people.

Doubt it would come to nuclear war though lol.

Holy Crusade anyone? It would be the 10th Crusade I think.

• Loin is right, we can’t be calling these terrorists cocksuckers, it’s in bad taste. It would be okay if the terrorists were attacking the wild west though.

• @Oy:

Lol, cover your ears and go LALALA THERE ARE NO TERRORISTS LALALA EVERYTHING’S FINE LALALA.

Try it, it works.

It works with ghosts so I don’t see how it shouldn’t work with terrorists.