Where Will It End?

• This is pretty intersting and relevant aswel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFZkj0sePvs

At the end he talks about a manual of the American army in 1943 how it told them to conduct themselves with a code of honour.

Anyways I think there is no freedom to insult. Its pretty egoistic to think that everyone should just accept your right to insult people. Its childish and stupid to think the world revolves around this non essential primitive mindset.

• @Ramses_IV:

Blah blah blah……

The point that you have made is 99% in the past while trying to bash demean Christianity. I am an atheist and I can see that it is OK to bash Christians but you cannot bash Islam. Ugh. The other point is that minus a very small minority of current Christian atrocities, it pales in comparison to what Islam is and has been doing and the level of barbarism harks back to the 13th century of torture, beheading, hangings, women and gay rights. This religion is a cancer far more insidious than Christianity for the simple reason that they worship death, they celebrate it, have no fear of it and send children to blow people up. Just because a billion follow it still doesn’t make it right specially when they standby and let the shit happen or give simple lip service.

The polling is what is also disturbing, so again a little reminder:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

People are greedy, people with power are even more greedy. The world is run by sick people who don’t care about these petty squabbles as long as they remain in power and we keep debating and being in a sate of constant fear so that they can keep running their scheme.

The last bit is about the only thing I can agree upon

• War, poverty, imperialism go hand in hand with extremism of any kind. Guess what the middle-east has been bombed and destroyed over and over again for the last couple of decades by the "divide and conquer " type of imperialism ( see the strick lines in africa and the middle east) followed up by the puppet regimes put there by the West.

For example in Greece, one of the poorest countries in EU atm, has seen a significant rise in far right blaming the liberals , the immigrants anyone who isn’t greek and right. Ironically, they screwed themselves over because of nobody paying taxes that got insutionalized in the society. Nothing to do with immigrants stealing their jabs. But lo and behold the Golden Dawn forming militia’s destroying immigrant’s shops and beating them up, even killing the poor bastards in some cases.

Now imagine what’ll happen you have puppet regime after puppet regime misttreating your own folk, followed up by an invading force and “saturated bombings”. In case you didn’t realize alot of civilians died in those bombings, alot of people lost their houses, the family members based on a false premise ( weapons of mass destruction you say? Yes ofcourse they have them. Oil? whats that never heard of it).

You bomb and destroy these people and expect them to love the americans ? You have thousands of kids who have been traumatised by the bombings, losing their family. What do you expect from them? To just accept it and be like VIVA USA VIVA USA? They grow up in a war like environment and they want to mourn their losses or just plain and simply get revenge.

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. You lose your house, your family and all you can see is either good american soldiers who hand out candies to the children and shoot the taliban in the hills or your even more of their bad which has been reveal to exsist time and time again. Soldier going rogue shooting civilians etc etc

Just look at what Snowden and Manning revealed.

Point being ALOT of innocent blood was spilled and that goes without its consequences. This is a fact and not imagination. I’m not gonna write an essay about it for you. You can look this up for yourself if you actually give a damn about learning whats happening out there or you just want to feel good about yourself and your opinions.

You can just ignore all of this and say “DIS IS FOR 9/11 YOU SAND MONEKYS AHRHARHR” or want to accept that they are aswel humans beings just like you.

I do not “bash” anything. I don’t generalize or put out false statements backed by baised sources.

I wasn’t bashing Christianity btw but its funny how you took it like that ( you see only what you want to see). I was pointing out how you can take any religion/dogma and cherry pick to see the worst in it while ignoring the rest.

This isn’t Christianity vs Islam or any religion for that matter. You are missing the point again. This is just religion X and environment Y. We should all condemn all these attrocious acts commited in the name of “Islam” but you don’t seem to make a distinction between the people performing those actions and the religion behind it.

I can see why these barbaric things happen, because they are in an extreme environment, thats just how humans are regardless of religion. Are they being promoted by Islam? Absolutely not. Why you say? Let me ask you the question. Have you been getting the right sources? Like I pointed out in my initial post the KKK will justify burning and hanging blacks just like ISIS will justfiy beheading journalists while BOTH Christianity AND Islam are against these violent acts against innocent people BY definition.

I said by definition. This means that killing innocent people is wrong in Islam and is agreed upon by 99% of the muslims. This is pretty clear by anyone with half a brain who isn’t close minded of because of his own biasedness.

Do yourself a favour and see what the muslims themselves have to say about their religion instead of going to obviously biased sites who just cherry pick and see. The internet is full with muslims scholars who oppose and debunk the claims that you make. Lol religion of death what are you even saying.

Ben Shapiro, orthodox jew, Israeli agenda: but lets look at his video.

2:04 Indonesia, so being for Sharia in your country is being radical now? Its a muslim majority country what do you expect. Pretty ironic coming from an Orthodox Jew lol come on Retsnom do your biased investigation and find some “dirt” on the jews or does this only apply for muslims :P

2:17 Again Sharia being for Sharia doesn’t mean you’re a radical muslim. Thats a false presumption to base your “radical statictics on”. Secondly honour killings, and targeting have nothing to do with Islam, and the Bin Laden quote. Well for someone who pricked the thorn of the dragon laying waste to brethren in Afghanistan they’re mixed yea. You clearly don’t care about the 5000 00 civilians who got killed in the bombings, why would they care about barely 3000 in some attack that they had nothing to do with in the first place.

PLOS Medicine Survey[2]Approximately 500,000 deaths in Iraq as direct or indirect result of the war.March 2003 to June, 2011”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

“The War in Afghanistan (2001–present) has resulted in between 18,000 and 20,000 Afghan civilians being killed”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_in_the_War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

Are you telling me they all deserved to die because of actions they didn’t do? Are they all responsible for 9/11 ? How many American civilians died after the invasions? 0.

Do you want to do the math? For every innocent American that died at 9/11 the american governement has taken 178 innocent lives. To you these are just numbers right? What about the names? Their history? What did they do to deserve this? Oh right you’re thinking bout those angry people burning americans flags right? “Look at how much they hate me and my country, what did I do to deserve that hate, just nuke the place and be done with it.”. Anyone who thinks like is a vile creature not worthy of the label “human”.

Stop dehumanizing these people. These were children, families, human beings like you and me and you have no right to take the moral high ground here and completely generalize and dehumanize them because you are afraid, a fear instilled by the media creating sheep like you.

You agreed with me that the world is run by sick people. Well congrats because you’re one of their puppets now.

The religions of Islam and the actions of extremisits (in an extreme environment) are by nature extreme regardless of how they try to justify it how paradoxal it may be.

Why won’t you understand that. If you want a theological debate go talk to muslim scholars and you’ll get the answers there. Do your research. Read the books written by muslims scholars on the issues you have but don’t mix it with geo politics because that is just plain ignorant. Wanting Sharia in your muslim country doesn’t mean that you’re radical or an extrimists. Again look up the sources and see what muslim scholars have to say about Sharia and its implementations instead of taking it from a biased Orthodox Jew who has his own agenda.

• WOW…. really? Yeah it is pretty clear that if you want Sharia law that makes you a radical to the modern west. You cannot have democracy and freedom and have Sharia law. Not sure how you can even defend it. Considering what is happening in Europe and the soft invasion if immigrants, creating “no Go zones” then over breeding and demanding more and more compliance till they have significant numbers to over throw votes. This is happening right now. There are tons of videos coming out of England, France, Germany and others. Christianity can kiss my ass too. The difference is you dont get your head cut off fro a cartoon of Jesus.

There is no place for Islam and Sharia law in a modern world specially in a democracy with the freedoms of America. No, I do not expect them to love America. I expect them to fear America. That if you attack us we will decimate you and your gene pool. The problem is that we have a bunch of douche bag panzies that dont want to finish the job. Obama pulls out and declares the war over against all advice and the insurgency is re surged.

We have spent billions in helping to rebuild those countries. We have trained their armies and given them weapons to defend themselves and when the shit hits the fan, they turn and run. I agree that we have spent far too much lives and treasure wasted for those dirt bags. We have tried to help the innocent but when you strap a bomb to a child, all bets are off.

You have to really dig to find and current Christian atrocities anywhere near the levels of what Islam is doing. Shapiro’s point is that it is not just a small few who think the same way and want the same things as the terrorist. This is coming from counties that were not bombed or attacked in any way. So your entire premise that these are all innocents falls completely apart. There is zero defense for Sharia Law imposed or even practiced let alone be the law of the land of a country.

Causalties of war never deserve to die. That is not the point. That is just fact and shit happens. Can you image the death toll of a conventional war? Since I was in the Marines in Gulf War 1, I can tell you that soldiers hands are tied by political rules of engagement and it is still going on today. This could have been limited greatly if it wasn’t for politicians and of course Islam.

• Don’t piss off powerful nations. Argentina learned the hard way when they decided to claim the falklands were theirs. Pissing off a dying empire who lost most of it due to spending too much on prior wars. They weren’t gonna lose more of their empire due to occupation. They took the falklands back rather quickly as well as sinking a powerful Argentinian ship the ARA General Belgrano (formally USS Arizona) which killed half the crew. Happened over 30 years ago. A completely new government and the Argies still hate the British. Don’t go to Argentina if you are British especially not the south. They still claim the falklands to be theirs.

No religion or nothing. One nation wanting more power and land while the other nation defending it. The Falkland Islands are probably the most British part of the British empire short of England. Many Argentinians still hate the British. They suffered double the casualties. No civilian casualties as they didn’t fight on home turf.

Its not about religion. People will hate other people due to their actions not their beliefs. That’s just propaganda. Slagging them off because of their religion is silly. Its actions both parties took. The Americans created these radical movements in the Cold War when Russia had problems. Supplying these militia groups with arms. After that war these militia groups had a lot of weapons but no power. So they gained power through force. They then hindered western interests in the area. These people bend their religion to fit their needs and to manipulate people. Western intervention came and that’s where the hate started.

America will not intervene in the Middle East unless Israel is threatened by the Islamic state. Which it doesn’t look like its gonna happen the Iraqi military has stopped their advance with various militia’s helping out. Canadian troops exchanged fire with IS not long ago.

• @Retsnom:

WOW…. really? Yeah it is pretty clear that if you want Sharia law that makes you a radical to the modern west. You cannot have democracy and freedom and have Sharia law. Not sure how you can even defend it. Considering what is happening in Europe and the soft invasion if immigrants, creating “no Go zones” then over breeding and demanding more and more compliance till they have significant numbers to over throw votes. This is happening right now. There are tons of videos coming out of England, France, Germany and others. Christianity can kiss my ass too. The difference is you dont get your head cut off fro a cartoon of Jesus.

You’re desilusional.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/01/18/fox-news-corrects-apologizes-for-no-go-zone-remarks/

I rest my case. I let FOX news, which is the primary news outlet for you apparently lmao.

@Retsnom:

There is no place for Islam and Sharia law in a modern world specially in a democracy with the freedoms of America.

Yeah the world all knows about America spreading their democracy with bloodshed and violence. There is no place for a hypocritical world police that only seeks to establish power and wealth because of the lobbysts.

War is bad for business, unless you’re in the business of war. You agreed with me that the world is run by these sick and greedy people yet you fall right into their trap. Hook, line and sinker.

Whats wrong with you are so blinded by reality? What world are you living in? Thats a rethorical question btw.

@Retsnom:

No, I do not expect them to love America. I expect them to fear America. That if you attack us we will decimate you and your gene pool. The problem is that we have a bunch of douche bag panzies that dont want to finish the job. Obama pulls out and declares the war over against all advice and the insurgency is re surged.

Can you be an even bigger hypocrit? Yeah bomb the shit out of them. Bomb into fear until they accept the “democracy” that we shove down their throaths.

"Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror); to perpetrate for a religious, political, or ideological goal; and to deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutralmilitary personnel or civilians)."

Spread that democracy and capitalism with dem bombs son. Go and show them how sophisticated atheist people are.

@Retsnom:

We have spent billions in helping to rebuild those countries. We have trained their armies and given them weapons to defend themselves and when the shit hits the fan, they turn and run. I agree that we have spent far too much lives and treasure wasted for those dirt bags. We have tried to help the innocent but when you strap a bomb to a child, all bets are off.

First you bomb them then you rebuild it because that is the Industrial Military Complex are you blind or just want to be blind?

@Retsnom:

You have to really dig to find and current Christian atrocities anywhere near the levels of what Islam is doing. Shapiro’s point is that it is not just a small few who think the same way and want the same things as the terrorist. This is coming from counties that were not bombed or attacked in any way. So your entire premise that these are all innocents falls completely apart. There is zero defense for Sharia Law imposed or even practiced let alone be the law of the land of a country.

Firstly you are ignorant about the subject of Sharia and its implications for muslims. You didn’t even bother to look up what muslims have to say on the matter did you? Because who gives a shit about them we all know they’re just dirtbags straping bombs to people. Your premise that sharia equals radical is ignorant because literally you don’t know what the muslims are talking about when they talk about sharia. All you see or hear is people’s hand getting cut off and what not which isn’t the case.

@Retsnom:

Causalties of war never deserve to die. That is not the point. That is just fact and shit happens. Can you image the death toll of a conventional war? Since I was in the Marines in Gulf War 1, I can tell you that soldiers hands are tied by political rules of engagement and it is still going on today. This could have been limited greatly if it wasn’t for politicians and of course Islam.

How could it be limited greatly because of Islam? 5000 00 people who nothing in any way shape or form to do with 9/11 were slaughtered for 3k casualties done by extremists whose country you’ve bombed into oblivion?

Yea thats alot of shit to happen to bomb 5000 00 people. You’re no better than the terrorists are.

In fact **AMERICA HAS SPILLED MORE INNOCENT BLOOD THAN EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST COMBINED.

For every innocent life that a terrorist has taken america has taken a 178.

**https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-2mXfYLDgYou have no moral high ground here to talk about sharia when you’re raping prisoners in guantanamo without any fair trial, just for people being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The fuck’s wrong with you? Oh and do I need to remind you that the biggest wars in human history where the most casualites were taken were in fact not religions wars and Islam had nothing to do with it? WWI, WII, no religion, no Islam, just good ol fashion greed for power. Guess what millions died.

Anyways I don’t want to keep talking to you untill I lose my patience. Some people are just blinded.

“Have they not traveled in the land, and have they hearts where with to feel and ears wherewith to hear ? For indeed it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts, which are within the bosoms, that grow blind. (22:46)

• I like the part where you said you weren’t gonna write an essay, then proceeded to write an essay. Keep justifying your delusional viewpoints, linking bullshit reports and making irrelevant claims. Fact is, Islam is a religion that teaches you to hate, and to kill, and not to fear death. It’s the most poisonous and inarguably evil philosophy still in practice today. Say what you want about America, change the subject if you want, but I don’t fear the government deciding the set off a nuke, or go around slaughtering civilians, or execute people for saying Fuck Muhammad. Ramses, you’re nothing but a terrorist apologist. And to simply write Hitchens off as a ‘journalist’ just shows how afraid you are of his arguments, which always destroy your shitty religion. It’s 2015, time to leave behind fairytales and embrace our shitty reality that we’ve done such a good job of fucking up the least few hundred years, due to Religion blinding us.

• Revenge never stops if answered with more revenge. That isn’t BS. That’s what’s happening.

• @lemonater47:

Revenge never stops if answered with more revenge. That isn’t BS. That’s what’s happening.

That’s why earlier I said I thought the solution was more education. We need to increase the global intelligence level instead of having countries with a lot less,money and civil rights, and therefore education, where these violent idiots come from. You don’t see us fat sheeple in NA and EU doing these attacks, we’re all fat and happy.

• You cannot have democracy and freedom and have Sharia law. Not sure how you can even defend it. Considering what is happening in Europe and the soft invasion if immigrants, creating “no Go zones”

There aren’t any no-go zones in Europe. Fox falsely reported that and recently apologized.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/world/europe/fox-news-apologizes-for-false-claims-of-muslim-only-areas-in-england-and-france.html

• @Oy:

That’s why earlier I said I thought the solution was more education. We need to increase the global intelligence level instead of having countries with a lot less,money and civil rights, and therefore education, where these violent idiots come from. You don’t see us fat sheeple in NA and EU doing these attacks, we’re all fat and happy.

The attacks in civilian populations is the only way these groups can harm the west. They can’t touch aircraft currently. A ground invasion might lesson these attacks as they will be far less frustrated. But then it would once again be Americans killing civilians however “accidental”.

• @lemonater47:

The attacks in civilian populations is the only way these groups can harm the west. They can’t touch aircraft currently. A ground invasion might lesson these attacks as they will be far less frustrated. But then it would once again be Americans killing civilians however “accidental”.

Again, this goes back to what I said earlier. The reason the terrorists can blend in so well with civilians and hide so effectively is because most of the civilians over there support these violent guerrilla tactics. If there was a prosperous economy over in Syria, I’m sure most of the civilians would be happy to help us find and kill the extremists. But since they’re all poor and miserable, they’re happy to hide rebels and shelter fanatics, and lend their voice in support of terror.

• @Oy:

Again, this goes back to what I said earlier. The reason the terrorists can blend in so well with civilians and hide so effectively is because most of the civilians over there support these violent guerrilla tactics. If there was a prosperous economy over in Syria, I’m sure most of the civilians would be happy to help us find and kill the extremists. But since they’re all poor and miserable, they’re happy to hide rebels and shelter fanatics, and lend their voice in support of terror.

Thats the thing they aren’t.

If they speak up they die. The conflict in Syria has turned into a 3 sided war. The government, the rebels and the Islamic state.

Terror, manipulation and blackmail is how they can hide. “Let me stay here a while and hide my weapons in your cellar, if you do anything that harms me my mates will murder your wife, **** your daughters, take your sons away and kill you slowly last”.

Can’t really say no to that.

• What lemon said. Those who are taking the most piss from terrorists are the muslim civilians. Those who get their heads chopped off most often in the name of Allah are muslim. 12 westener cartoonists are “nothing” compared to the thousands of middle easteners killed by the very same organisation. They live in a war zone. The people with guns can always get their way with the populance, whether they blackmail for support or gain it freely. War can do that to some. A once happy family could be led to believe the head-chopping terrorists are the good guys when shit hits the fan depending on what information they are given and by whom. Just like the conflict in Ukraine. Who’s good? Who’s bad? Depends on which information you recieve. Difference is, these people live in that world. We just observe from safety. Something closer like Paris has more of an impact since it happened in our frontyard.

But what I do agree on is that this part of the world needs education. They can’t get education right now though, too many extremists who kill children that try to study atm. And it was the same before ISIS with the talibans. We do have a pakistani girl who recieved the peace prize recently because she fought for girls’ right to study, and she got shot by extremists for that.

Another thing that doesn’t seem to help are the numerous corrupt governments in these countries who care too little or are just incompetent.

• Sadly that is what happens when you mix religion and state affairs. If you take a look at Iran, now I don’t remember the yeras and all, but with their previous dictator they were the most well developed middle eastern country. After him some muslim extremist got to the power and now it’s back to the dark ages for the country.

Something similar was about to happen in Egypt after Mubarack. That’s why there weretwo riots one with the dictator and one when a religious extremist came to power.

The world has had enough tyranny with the catholic church being the center of the universe, we need to get out of the past centuries and walk into the future. Religion may be good for several reasons, but never mix it with politics.

• @Oy:

I like the part where you said you weren’t gonna write an essay, then proceeded to write an essay. Keep justifying your delusional viewpoints, linking bullshit reports and making irrelevant claims. Fact is, Islam is a religion that teaches you to hate, and to kill, and not to fear death. It’s the most poisonous and inarguably evil philosophy still in practice today. Say what you want about America, change the subject if you want, but I don’t fear the government deciding the set off a nuke, or go around slaughtering civilians, or execute people for saying Fuck Muhammad. Ramses, you’re nothing but a terrorist apologist. And to simply write Hitchens off as a ‘journalist’ just shows how afraid you are of his arguments, which always destroy your shitty religion. It’s 2015, time to leave behind fairytales and embrace our shitty reality that we’ve done such a good job of fucking up the least few hundred years, due to Religion blinding us.

Way to make claims without backing them up. HUR THSI HUR THAT UR SCARED ISLAMIST HUR HUR HITCHES MY HERO

I dare you to look at what muslims say about all the points you brought up but you refuse to look at the other side of the argument because you only see what you want to see. Why are you ignoring the other billions of muslims speaking out against there despicable crimes?

Why don’t you look at both spectrums of opinions cuoming from muslims themseves? The internet is full with them.

People like you and retsnom eh, don’t even know what’ll bring you guys to reason. You take the moral high ground wanting to be world police but there is far more innocent blood on your hands then there is on dem terrorists.

You use Sharia as an excuse, a subject you don’t understand and dont want to hear any other opinion about, to justify carpet bombing of civilians. Just stop. Who are you to tell other people how to live. You have this false assumption that every Islamic country will turn against America so you live in a constant state of fear and hatred blinding you.

That simply isn’t true and the funny part is you’re dealing way more death and destruction in the process than they every will.

The peasants like Oy and Retsnom is its because of white murican lives they want to save but nothing can be farther from the truth.

Like I stated in my previous posts, the only reason they are going to war or went to war in the past is to keep the busniess of war running and to give their company’s with the lobby’sts something to invest in.

Trillions of dollars go into developing these super technological death dealing technologies. While most Americans get killed not by Islam or Terrorists but by other Americans themselves or as a direct result by the corrupted system.

More Americans died by school shootings than terrorist killed Americans each year, more Americans died because of eating too much than because of terrorists each year, more americans die because because they can’t pay their healthcare each year than beceause of terrorists, more americans get killed by cancers, aids, HIV then by terrorists. More Americans die because of doing drugs than terrorists killing americans. More Americans kill themselves in suicides than terrorists kill americans. More American die because of traffic accidents than because of terrorists. and the list goes on and on.

American is one the biggest consumers of oil that gets it from Saudi-Arabia , which is partially run by Sharia law btw you hypocrit scum. As long as they give you the oil no problemo right, you do your shit I do my shit?

They are litterally destroyng our bio sphere with its cancerous consumerism.

Where’s the War on “all of that”?

Please tell me again I’m taking away the subject of bashing Islam, to feel better about yourself. Just ignore all what I said. lLALALA ISLAM LALALAL TERRORISM LALALALALALAL I’M SMART AND EDUCATED ATHEIST LALALA I KNOW EVERYTHING LOLOLOL .

Open your damn eyes and see things for what they are. Nobody gives a shit about what religion Y is doing or saying. Only retarded people believe it actually plays a major role in geo politicks

You’re like animals that have been traumatised by fear. No matter what you do it’ll still act aggresively towards a hand of reason. The only way to help it is to put it out of its misery. You’ll die eventually like all human beings until that day comes you can spout your venom and close your eyes and ignore what righteous people have to say.

@Xylvion:

Sadly that is what happens when you mix religion and state affairs. If you take a look at Iran, now I don’t remember the yeras and all, but with their previous dictator they were the most well developed middle eastern country. After him some muslim extremist got to the power and now it’s back to the dark ages for the country.

Something similar was about to happen in Egypt after Mubarack. That’s why there weretwo riots one with the dictator and one when a religious extremist came to power.

The world has had enough tyranny with the catholic church being the center of the universe, we need to get out of the past centuries and walk into the future. Religion may be good for several reasons, but never mix it with politics.

No you don’t know what you’re talking about. Do some research about Egytp and you’ll find the current leader is just the same as Mubarak. As for Iran currently you’re exxagerating it has some good + bad but its relatively stable compared to neighbouring countries.

• I didn’t say Egypt changed, they had another riot right after the person replacing Mubarack entered the scene. Apparantly I typed extremist, I meant politician. Either way don’t mix religion and politics.

And yes Iran is way ahead of neighbouring countries, but they were even further ahead a few decades ago when it comes to equality than they are now, you can’t deny that.

• http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5128/france-no-go-zones Here in this post are many Documentaries and the proof that you need as there are as many as 20 videos and references to Muslim gangs and drug dealing no go zones

French government’s official list of “sensitive urban zones” Yeah nothing to see here….

Swedish police have ceded control over 55 "no-go zones” to predominately Muslim criminal gangs. An extensive report mapping out 55 no-go zones was released Oct. 24, showing where law enforcement has all but handed control to criminal gangs. Nothing to see here either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo nothing here either….

A little Muslim History for you… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y Nothing to fear from this religion of Peace.

England - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

Belgium - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk

Sweden - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHyxyEl5hz0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhstVDWsetM

Norway - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoiCYwoJKrE

Just a simple Youtube search will show you video after video of the soft invasion. Just look at what their leaders say You are right there is nothing to worry about….

I can do this all day…

• The sad part is Ramses_the fail is that while you are making excuses for a religious cult that would just as soon cut off your head, you are blaming everyone and everything but specially America, EXCEPT the crazy religion itself. That is rich. Yeah it is America’s fault that Islam is waging a holy war against the entire world. SMH. I don’t know where a pathetic sack of worthless liberal coward like you lives but I hope you like Halal because you are too blind to see the truth. This isnt about fear. It is about reality and not some politically correct bullshit. I happen to like the American culture and simply will not bow down 5 times to pray or to conform to any religious law.

Oh and Lemon…… You need to go back a little further in your history to make a comment. It was actually Hitler that alighned himself with Islam and Islam adopted much of the fascism from him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tVp3kLlCHM

• ^ That’s exactly it, Ramses won’t admit any fault with Islam, he just looks for something else to point the finger at instead, then calls us blind/ignorant/whatever and acts like he’s won the argument. Half of his argument also revolves around putting words in my mouth, then defeating a strawman, all the while making excuses for terrorists and crying about America. Of course the US has its problems, it’s a massive corporate giant. The Middle East, in comparison, is a war-torn shithole where they stone women to death in public without a fair trial. B-b-b-but there are fat people in Merica eating themselves to death and there was a school shooting, therefore Murica is much worse. Derp derp I have moral high ground u blind ignant pls.