Elwebbaro's Workshop

• Hey guys!

Instead of littering the board with each and every piece I’ll dump my skins here.

**Styrian | Longsword Skin

WORKSHOP
    –-

Seax | Shortsword Skin

WORKSHOP
    –-
    Awlpike | Spear Skin

WORKSHOP
    –-

Feel free to discuss and leave feedback, I’d appreciate it a lot.

• I approve elplebbaro’s models.

I am totes not biased at all.

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
    ▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
    ▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
    █▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
    █░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
    ▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
    █░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
    █░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
    ▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
    █▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
    █▀░░█▀▀░█░█
    ▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░██▄
    ░░░░░░█░█
    ░░░░░█░░█
    █▄▄▄█░░░██
    █░Torn Banner █
    █░ Add This ░░█
    █░ Please! ░░░█
    █░ And Give ░░░█
    █░ Me One!░░░█
    █░^____^░░░█

• █▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
    ▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
    ▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
    █▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
    █░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
    ▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
    █░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
    █░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
    ▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
    █▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
    █▀░░█▀▀░█░█
    ▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░██▄
    ░░░░░░█░█
    ░░░░░█░░█
    █▄▄▄█░░░██
    █░Torn Banner █
    █░ Add This ░░█
    █░ Please! ░░░█
    █░ And Give ░░░█
    █░ Me One!░░░█
    █░^____^░░░█

i approve of this

• Oooh. That seax is… seaxy! _

• Quick question!

I’ve started with a rough model of an awlpike as a spear replacement.
    Is it worth it to go on and finish this? The tip has to be longer than the original spear’s so I’m wondering if it would be a problem, but since the actual model stays the same lenght I’m not sure. Maybe someone from TB could help me out there.

Anyway, here’s a few pictures and a comparison between the two.

Would love to hear your opinions on this!

• Awlpike is awesome.

I used it alot in m&b warband.

• I don’t think it matters that the tip is longer. Not for this kind of weapon. You can still slash people with the spear extremely up-close, and it still does damage. It will just make more sense with the awlpike hehe.

Very nice model, btw! I love these realistic weapons, it’s likely I will buy a few if they get into the game.

• Yeah my initial thought was the same, but all spear variants that have been made so far share the same tip lenght.

Glad to that you like them :)

• This post is deleted!

• @Ramses_V:

by the way why is the seax being held with the blunt side or is that how ancient horde of mongols used to hold their specific types of weapons?

That’s the sharp side. Saxons, not mongols.

• @Ramses_V:

by the way why is the seax being held with the blunt side or is that how ancient horde of mongols used to hold their specific types of weapons?

Seaxes often have the long side be the sharp side. And just because it’s a mongol mason archer holding it, doesn’t mean it’s mongolian. It’s a germanic knife/sword, used by saxons, vikings and the like.

I am so glad that Elwebbaro has made replacements for shortsword and longspear, my two main weapons! :D

Do you take suggestions for weapons?

• Good Job on the Awlpike ! Realy ! I Wish that someone explain me step to step how to create weapons AND shield. I got plenty of good idea but this looks like so complicated to me. I’ve never use that ‘‘engine’’ so I don’t know how it work. :( Any experience creator want to skype and tell me the basics ?

• @SavageBeatings:

Do you take suggestions for weapons?

Sure, and I haven’t forgot about the Katzbalger yet ;) I will do a shield next though probably.

Anyway, here’s the progress on the awlpike, almost done at this point, just needs a few more tweaks, especially on the tip.

• @elwebbaro:

Sure, and I haven’t forgot about the Katzbalger yet ;) I will do a shield next though probably.

Oh! Then I shan’t bother you ;) What kind of shield were you thinking of doing?

Nice texture on that awlpike!

• Really like the awlpike. I think the spear is probably the hardest weapon to come up with an intersting alternative design for without going mad fantasy. You nailed it. I don’t see the extra length of the tip being an issue with a stabbing weapon as the contact point will be the same.

• Best skins i’ve seen so far :)
    Would def pay for styrian ls (and maybe the awlpike) !

• Awlpike is done and uploaded to the workshop!

LINK

Very satisfied on how it turned out!

• It looks sooooo good!

Such a tease.

• upboated dat gud

• 10/10 would buy!