6v6 Tournament [Finished]

• THE BRACKETS ARE HERE
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame…ines_day_bash/

This Tournament and the F|C competitive team is now sponsored by Simrai!

SimRai | You can afford a server too.
    _
    Last but not least with this new sponsorship. The winning team of the tournament will be rewarded a free 24 man server hosted by Simrai for one month._

FREE SERVER FOR ONE MONTH!!!

Tempest Won 1st Place. Nemesis Won 2nd Place. Syndicate won 3rd.
    Congratulations to the top three teams!

I want to say thank you to multiple people:

• Height- Well for starters I wouldn’t even been near completion on time if it wasn’t for you, nor as motivated as I was. You Held my hand practically the whole way through. There were hardly any set backs to this tournament and every round was played relatively on time. That keen sense of game times that you had helped tremendously. I messaged you early mornings, late nights, lunch time and, making love time yet you still managed to get back to me every time! I’m soooooo glad you decided to be my cohost for this Tournament. Simrai, FC, whatever, this tournament wouldn’t of happened without you. Appreciate it homie I can’t begin to stop reiterating that.
    • Lapu- In the time where I was scurrying looking under carpets for refs you really came through Lapu. You kept it professional followed the rules and made sure every damn game was played on time. I’m enthused that you reffed the final it went without flaws. You reffed multiple games indeed my friend, plus you signed up before me having to beg you to be apart of the staff. For that I am greatly thankful. I’m glad we’ve helped each other throughout our Chivalry careers and will continue to.
    • Waterboy- This is the first time we worked together homie and it really worked out. You had to deal with some ref issues but you handle it and yourself very well. Better than I would’ve. You hit me up about reffing and, just by that significantly helped me out. I’m talking stress levels way down when you signed up and held it down for the tournament! I hope so we get to work together more in any future events or scrims !
    • Spook- Well now Spook my brotha. This tournament was all over Reddit thanks to you. You significantly helped me organize this tournament and bring the community something they can read off of to stay current within it. I never asked you for help, you just volunteered and, not just in a small way. YOU REALLY DID WORK for something you didnt have to do work for. I appreciate it to a whole other level. Pretty much this tournament would’ve as been so legit with out you constantly updating the chart, keeping people involved(Streamers and Teams). You took almost half the work load away from me spook my man, thanks for that. Not some bs thanks man really, thank you.
    • Totz- Totz the man the myth the legend . You helped significantly on Saturday at times where nobody was on to ref. You got up and took time out of your day to help out. Held it down for me and my clan’s tournament. My clan and I appreciate what you did and your patience with me throughout it as well. Hopefully we can work together more in the future in events or scrims. Thanks for reffing and being there holmes.
    • Sarge- Sarge You always came in TS to personally update me on what was going on in the tourney. Wins/Losses/etc. . I’m glad you cared enough to even make it that urgent. Reffing/Streaming/Casting and being understanding all of those things you did great on and for no good reason. Just because you’re a good person. I am very thankful for that and you man.
    • Zebra- Zebra man the man with the stripes. You really showed your stripes during this tournament especially playing in it. Saturday you came through in the clutch, reffing, streaming, helping. You were always on top of you’re game and you really kept it professional. That’s whats up you helped man its great you did. Thank you for that man.
    • Terriper- Terriper man. If there was a celebrity panal or a Rolling Stone magazine for Chivlary you would be on the cover. You are Chiv man lmao in that I mean the community. You’re a real humble guy and you’re very honest about everything it amazes me how stand up of a dude you are. I’m estatic that you streamed pretty much the whole tournament. This tournament would not of been nearly as watched without you man. You know it lol and I know it. I’m glad you were understanding and showed up for the final. I’m looking forward to your YT videos coming up. It’s exciting to see you stream in the future and even the ones i’ve already seen. Thanks T-Rip for holding it down my brother. Congrats on Syns 3rd place too :D
    • ClockTower- Clock man on a follow up on Terripers man lol y’all make a great team. I thank you for helping and being there for this tournament. You helped get games going and helped the be poppin on the web. Thanks for being there I hope to see you around more in the realm of Chiv
    • Unborn- Yo unborn you came through in the clutch for helping stream in this tournament. As well as help promote the tournament on Reddit. You did not have to. I’m greatful you did. Thanks for the streams and the promotions hopefully we can work more in the future.
    • FireGiant- Firegiant my man! Thanks for being so attentive during this tourney. Helping out were help was needed. You did the last games of the tournaments well and your a fun character to work with. It’s always fun when lively people are there to work with so you definetely helped keep it exciting.
    • Drew- I used your real name because why not lol were cool like that. I consider you a friend. Thanks for upping the stage and getting this tournament sponsored. Always aiming to do the next thing you def hit the nail with the hammer there. Thanks for helping stream on Saturday you and Sleepy. The finale was wonderful it really was. 105-106 viewers shit man it really promoted it well. Great idea. Thanks for helping and being there for server restarts, pws, etc. You were definitely there fore this tournament. The future has more to come! Thanks for being there.
    • Sleepy- Yo sleep the homie. You helped stream and even played in this tournament. The finale was great and was poppin I’m hopeful we can do more work on a larger scale. Thanks for taking time out of your life to stream homie it was legit. LEARNCHIVDOTCOM man your a pioneer. Keep playing and keep streaming. We have more to conquer.
    • Skillz- Thanks for taking time out of your warm up play to stream on sunday! It wasn’t neccessary but im truly indebted.
    • BFast- They Called you answered. When nobody was able to stream the open matches you were there. I appreciate it homie!
    • Sir Lion- Thanks for reffing the LG game when nobody could. You had to do it alone. You did it well. Cheers to that!
    • Kara- Thanks for donating the Tempest servers for this tournament. They were played both days and were a big success!
    • Sir Gary- Gary on the server list there was soooooo many FC servers. A big portion of that are thanks to you and your dedication to this game and Fight Club. Thanks for sticking with the clan and me throughout everything we’ve gone through. The KC server worked out great in situations; West vs East. It’s going to be fun playing all day on the mercs mod server too. It was clutch of you to go there and do that for us. I’m glad you took time out and made sure the servers were ready, changed the pws, all that. You were a big unsung hero in this. Thank you man I really do. There is a lot more work to be done
    • Lastly I would like to thank all of the Teams/Players of this tournament. This tournament was for the players and by the players. I was only doing my part for this community and you all did it as well by playing in it. It would not of happened with out you! Congratulations to all the new clans that played in this tournament. I’m sure there will be more coming soon by other players/clans. It was a pleasure for me and the host. Congratulations to the big T (Tempest) for the crown, Nemesis for second place y’all keep doing big things and, Syndicate for placing third. Thanks for playing!

Shout out to Height for setting up a great format for tournaments.**

(Contact Chicken: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086430008 )

• Team: Nemesis
    Captains: Infernal, Palaceer
    Roster:

• Beast
    • Colonial
    • das truck
    • Infernal
    • Keyes
    • Palaceer
    • Renatus
    • Sensay
    • Will

Merc:

• King Lapu

• Streamer application inserted here:

http://www.twitch.tv/stinstin/profile

I enjoy long walks on stoneshill, I also have a lot of friends. I’m a cool cat.

Hire me for all your streaming needs ♥

• Team: Fight Club
    Captains: Chicken , Gary
    Roster:
    Chicken
    Korthuran
    Xiphos
    Sir Gary
    Crispy Beef
    Lexith
    Red Hand
    Cakebread
    Goregasm
    Slick
    Vagen
    Shepard
    Purp
    Phi
    Chase
    Jarl Sagan
    MaulHammed
    Ulysses
    King Nipples
    ****J

• Team: Genesis
    Captains: Knower, Rathion
    Roster**:
    **Cyanide
    LazzyEyes
    Cerebral Harlot
    Thillian
    Rathion
    Jared
    Balls_Anderson
    Fells Geese
    Pepper
    Ehrgeiz
    Knower
    Finnie
    Mercalator
    The Broom Sage
    War Criminal

• Team: Bellator
    Captain: Simon Exile, Wolf of Bellator
    Roster:

• Ser Vantes, Archer of Bellator
    • Cando, Commando of Bellator
    • Doggie, Ward of Bellator
    • Nohb’dy, Hammer of Bellator
    • The Lady of Bellator
    • Ronny, Gangbanger of Bellator
    • Hanley, Sailor of Bellator
    • Fris, B of Bellator
    • 12-31, Will of Bellator
    • Salt, QT of Bellator
    • Kiyo Kuro, Voice of Bellator
    • Mark
    • Steve, Ranger of Bellator

Preferred server: West/Central/Denver

• This post is deleted!

• anyone need an elite archer? im offering my services to the highest bidder

• Team: Trebuchet 3 (Ŧ³)

Captain - Amish Insurgent - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Amish-Insurgent/

Players -

1. Amish Insurgent
    2. GhostCoffee
    3. Golden Icon
    4. Mister Sister Fister
    5. Fiesty
    6. Newt
    7. Soldier1stClass
    8. Clock Tower
    9. DDRMANIAC007
    10. Gauntlet
    11. ThePutangHunter
    12. Trifol
    13. WaterTANK
    14. Unborn
    15. BlueCrown
    16. BlackOut
    17. AlterEGGNOG
    18. Brittish
    19. Flame
    20. RageRiderRed
    21. Shived With A Shank
    22. Teaman
    23. Sensay
    24. ArmTheBomb
    25. Gide0n

• Tempest

Captains: Spook, SkiLlZz, Omega

Roster-

Spook
    RAW BONER
    Guts
    Omega
    Xale Udo
    Kwazi
    Mystikkal
    SkiLlZz
    Sarge
    Clay
    Leo
    Frodiziak
    Sir Loin of Beef
    Guru
    Karasu
    Anomaly

• Dallas should be the official server location unless the situation arises that would call for a different location. The only reason someone would get >90 ping in Dallas is if they live in far East Canada or Alaska- which is a minuscule percentage of the player base compared to California players alone. Unfortunately if California players are forced to play in Chicago, we have >105 by default in game. Dallas by default seems to be the trend now anyway though.

• @parkrangerstan:

Dallas should be the official server location unless the situation arises that would call for a different location. The only reason someone would get >90 ping in Dallas is if they live in far East Canada or Alaska- which is a minuscule percentage of the player base compared to California players alone. Unfortunately if California players are forced to play in Chicago, we have >105 by default in game. Dallas by default seems to be the trend now anyway though.

Eh, alot of eq lives in the very NorthEast. Besides that though all the dallas servers we’ve played on have been horrible. Constant desync’s and lag throughout the match.

• Mod

I like the way it was handled in Height’s tourney: If a team doesn’t want to play on a certain server, but the other team wants to stay, one half can be played on each.

• @AmishInsurgent:

Eh, alot of eq lives in the very NorthEast. Besides that though all the dallas servers we’ve played on have been horrible. Constant desync’s and lag throughout the match.

Yeah that’s the problem I’m trying bring up. Regardless of where we play, there are going to be players with >105 ping, so I think the 105 ping threshold is wrong. Anyways geologically speaking, Dallas is the best compromise for east and west coasters- Denver is slightly west bias. New York should be <90 in Dallas, but more north than that it could creep up to 100+

• @Kim:

I like the way it was handled in Height’s tourney: If a team doesn’t want to play on a certain server, but the other team wants to stay, one half can be played on each.

Yeah. The problem is that you have players complaining about 70 ping (I’m not giving names), but this is crazy. When your entire team is in the 50-70 ping range, you’re doing pretty we’ll as far as ping goes in NA.

• @parkrangerstan:

Yeah. The problem is that you have players complaining about 70 ping (I’m not giving names), but this is crazy. When your entire team is in the 50-70 ping range, you’re doing pretty we’ll as far as ping goes in NA.

No need to have any default location. Chicago is obviously retarded in a lot of situations, but it’s great for others. Teams should just put a preferred server/location when they sign up or agree to do two different ones before a match.

• @parkrangerstan:

Oh I know, I live near Dallas and with always playing on Chicago servers my ping is usually 70. The problem we’ve had with dallas though is that the servers located in texas were really bad for us last tournament. Both our team and enemy team had ping spikes at the same times.

• I don’t think anyone pings 105 to our chicago server. That was only an issue back when the tickrate was 32 or some shit.

• @AmishInsurgent:

Oh I know, I live near Dallas and with always playing on Chicago servers my ping is usually 70. The problem we’ve had with dallas though is that the servers located in texas were really bad for us last tournament. Both our team and enemy team had ping spikes at the same times.

I know how much everyone seems to hate Multiplay because of the officials but the Nemesis Multiplay Dallas has been great in my opinion. Have you guys played there yet? It might cost a little more then NFO but they run so much smoother especially when the tick rate is set to 128.