• Sir Plus of Currency
    • Bondor the Friendly
    • Walkin
    • Jasleberry Pie
    • Buttlord, PhD
    • Ushiki
    • Baron Von Moorland

• @Karasu:

I don’t think anyone pings 105 to our chicago server. That was only an issue back when the tickrate was 32 or some shit.

I ping 110+ when the game is being played. Often close to 120. Everyone in SoCal does.

• I don’t know about Multiplay, but NFO is pretty good. I’ve heard good things about Multiplay from some people, and horrible things from others. I think negative stigma’s are tough to shake and until you try some things yourself, it’s hard to say for sure. My experience has always been good playing on multiplay, and frankly I’ve experience really shitty things with every server provider- including everyone’s beloved SimRai.

• @Mr:

Team: Moorland Skirmishers
    Captains: Mr 0strich, Ahzek Ahriman
    **Roster:
    **- Mr 0strich

• Ahzek Ahriman
    • Eggplant
    • MackDaddy
    • DaJebus
    • Frobo
    • Baron Von Moorland
    • Yurik
    • Drunk&Abusive
    • s a a a a j
    • Caligo
    • Adambomb
    • Tickles the Hun
    • Rey Jefe Mallate
    • Sir Plus of Currency
    • Bondor the Friendly
    • Walkin
    • Jasleberry Pie
    • Craz​yBob

Nice to see a first time team entering. Good luck to you!

• Team: Fourth Legion
    Captains: Politician Cranberry
    Roster:
    Politician Cranberry
    Fried Chicken
    ClumzySurgeon
    Cero
    Narao
    12ain_2_battle
    12ain_2_Theon_Greyjoy
    Obese Man
    Bill Clinton
    Goofy Graf
    Teddy
    Kats.
    Lawrence
    The Fruit Monster

• Syndicate’s server is amazing from what I’ve seen. Keyes and I, who are on different sides of the continent, get 50-60 ping there. No other server has anywhere near close of such a good compromise. Tempest boyz, check out the server and give me your opinion, I think this could be a new tournament standard server location where no one will bitch about ping, even in west vs east.

• @a:

Syndicate’s server is amazing from what I’ve seen. Keyes and I, who are on different sides of the continent, get 50-60 ping there. No other server has anywhere near close of such a good compromise. Tempest boyz, check out the server and give me your opinion, I think this could be a new tournament standard server location where no one will bitch about ping, even in west vs east.

We’ve tested it. But idk why you’re mentioning us. We weren’t the only ones complaining about it during the tournament.

• @Karasu:

We’ve tested it. But idk why you’re mentioning us. We weren’t the only ones complaining about it during the tournament.

To be fair, something was legitimately up with the Syndicate server during the tourny. It would be fine with low numbers, but when everyone got in it would just crash. GG.

• Team Name: LegionTag: Lg |
    _Captains: _HeightofAbsurdity**, Chuckdatass_
    **Roster:
    _- chrisomatic

_Preferred Server Location: TBD

Roster may be subject to change_

• @Karasu:

Didn’t realize it was being used in tourney; shown to be a naughty server. You guys are mostly east and we tend to butt heads when it comes to server choice, so I wanted to know if the server’s been kind to you guys. Played on it again recently and Anstii got a whopping 118 ping, he lives in Newfoundland though.

The one server we had most problems with was NFO Dallas I think. It was our Loverboyz vs N match on Stoneshill, two people from each team would shoot up to 160 ping regularly. A shame because, when NFO works, it works very well, but it has the most hiccups from our experience. And it doesn’t simultaneously give both me and Keyes a very good ping.

• Hey, I’m interested in refereeing a match if possible. Any match is fine, I’d just like to help out and I’m new to the competitive scene. My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/electricspit/

• @electricspit:

Hey, I’m interested in refereeing a match if possible. Any match is fine, I’d just like to help out and I’m new to the competitive scene. My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/electricspit/

You sure you guys don’t want to enter? There’s gonna be quite a few new clans entering. Would be good practice.

• Oh yes another tournament!

Time to move up from fourth to third, here we come baby!

Team: iumentum_(Aka: Drake and Josh fan club)
    tag iu.

Captains: FireKeeper_, _Sean, Flounder
    Officers: Flakes, Rob

_____http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireGiant/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/SeanSeanPleaseSeanSEan/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flounds/

Roster

• Firekeeper (aka LoveMaster)
    • Sean (aka: MOootens)
    • Flounder (aka: Floundering sex)
    • Flakes (aka: A fucking mushroom)
    • Dofoo (aka: Worst archer NA)
    • JimmyTryHard (aka: Adopted)
    • Wickk (aka: hot french)
    • Taboo (aka: Blind and Hot)
    • Hotspur (aka: Not Rob… maybe)
    • Finn The Hueman (aka: cutie pie)
    • Gangster of Love (aka: Hacker)
    • Johnny Boy (aka: New blood)
    • Tacoooo (aka: Nacho Libre)
    • King Rob (feints)
    • Zak -pb (Never feints)
    • Grum (aka: shortbow pleb)
    • CurlyCuedNinja (aka: the sexiest son of a bitch with a rose)

Prefered server: Chicago________

• Anyone down to run triple mauls?

• @FireGiant:

Anyone down to run triple mauls?

Only if you wanna get triple brandi’d

• @Kim:

Only if you wanna get triple brandi’d

Counter with butter knives

• This post is deleted!

• Team: ℜangэгs

Tag: ℜ | [Name]

Captains: Jaяэḓ39 & h€ℓℓ$¥β€яя¥
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/rangerjared39 | http://steamcommunity.com/id/HellsyBerry

Officers: Aragorn the Wolf, Br0h0, 25Mattman

Roster:

• Jaяэḓ39
    • h€ℓℓ$¥β€яя¥
    • Aragorn the Wolf
    • 25Mattman
    • Br0h0
    • Ƹck
    • Arch Evil
    • Vø§§Ķ
    • LoSt
    • Tibrr
    • Maple
    • SoulStriker
    • grimwriter
    • Gunthor the Great
    • Budmaster
    • The Sword in the Stone

Preferred Server Location:

• US East - 1st
    • US South - 2nd
    • US Central - 3rd

• @a:

Syndicate’s server is amazing from what I’ve seen. Keyes and I, who are on different sides of the continent, get 50-60 ping there. No other server has anywhere near close of such a good compromise. Tempest boyz, check out the server and give me your opinion, I think this could be a new tournament standard server location where no one will bitch about ping, even in west vs east.

I moved our Denver nfo server to Dallas after playing on Syndicates a few times because both coasts were getting 50-60. The only time I see pings over 100 in Dallas is against Bellator because they have a few players way up north.

I have had one weird issue on Syndicates server though, the last couple times we were on it there the HUD for teammates disappeared for both teams, both times on Stoneshill.

Also, I really hope tournament mode is fixed before the tournament. I hate going back to “Live”, “Not Live”, “Restart”, “Ready, wait not live”, “Are we live?”. What are we animals?

• Team: ℳeta

Captains: Waterboy

Roster:

Watertank
    MessyBear
    Red
    DOCTERKEELU
    Mocha
    Inox
    Joe
    Ziios
    Crime